1. enter

He's always been an avid believer of life being like one enormous lottery system

He's always been an avid believer of life being like one enormous lottery system. Only the truly lucky ever hit the jackpop and the unfortunate are left behind, barely getting by.

He's also never understood how someone could be so satisfied and content especially with all the unfortunate and unfair shit that life throws at the person. Even through it all.. to have a smile on your face? He didn't even think it was entirely possible, that is... until he met Jung Wooyoung.

"We've really gotta get you a hair cut Woo, look at these crazy bangs" Wooyoung's mother, Hyomin, says with a tinge of disdain

"We've really gotta get you a hair cut Woo, look at these crazy bangs" Wooyoung's mother, Hyomin, says with a tinge of disdain. She gently finger brushes her son's dark hair before picking up his paddle brush.

"I thought you said bangs fitted my facial structure" He mutters with a pout as he plays with a loose thread he'd managed to find on his dress shirt.

"Yeah but these are way over grown" She says matter-of-factly as she brushes his thick dark locks.

Wooyoung couldn't help but smile softly at his mother's antics. "Whatever you say" He reaches towards where he remembered he placed his bowl of m&m candies on the table besides him but found an empty surface.

"Mom where's my m&m's?" He questions, his head turned towards where he knew she was standing but his slightly opaque glazed eyes staring off into nothing.

"I moved them" She responds.

The 15 year old boy frowns slightly at her blunt tone. "What? Why?"

"Because you've been eating too much candy lately, they aren't good for your teeth" She finishes up on his hair then helps button up his dress shirt. "Almost done.." She says under her breath.

"Suk, get my candies" He says to his guide dog with a small pout, a lab/golden retriever mix, who was curled up by his feet. The dog sits up with it's ears flapping once, his dark chocolate colored eyes staring at Wooyoung in question for a second or two before returning to his resting position.

His mom laughs at the dog's response. "Suk.." Wooyoung whines out. "You're supposed to be my eyes"

"Oh leave him alone. All done, you look handsome as always" She strokes his cheek lovingly and he smiles at her affectionate touch.