6|𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝!𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆: 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓//𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ: ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ
(ɪ/ᴄ/ғ) - ɪᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ғʟᴀᴠᴏᴜʀ
***

"Wait what" Y/n shouted. In front of her was Midoriya holding her boyfriend. Well a smaller more cuter version of him.A child?

"Yeah, kacchan got hit with a quirk that turned him into this." Midoriya hands Bakugou to you.

"Your much prettier then that stupid Deku" He said sticking out his tongue at Midoriya. Y/n puts him on top her 'afro'.

"Hold on tight Okay~" she said playfully. He just nodded and using her quirk (super speed) she ran all the way to the... Park. She placed Bakugou on the sand pit before telling him to go and play with the other kids.

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

saw an ice cream van near buy so I decided to get us some ice cream. "Hi can I have one I/c/f and one strawberry ice cream (I feel like Bakugou would be a strawberry ice cream lover). I hand the guy the money and get the ice cream.

When I come back too the park I see Bakugou picking up and frowning sand, that he collected with his shoes, at the other kids. I guess It's was nice to know that he never really had changed. "Here katsuki" you hand him the ice-cream.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ
***

Bakugou was sat on my bed, with my phone, playing some games. I wonder why he decided that he wanted to stay with me and not Kirishima, ya know they are best friends and all. 'Yawn' I turned to Bakugou and see him put the phone away.

"Pretty lady, sleep with me" He said tired. I went over to the bed and pulled him close. How could I resist he's to cute.

"Pretty lady promise that you marry me." He said. 'Aww' Is all I could think.

"When your older Bakugou, When your older" He then fell asleep and I followed after.
...
Little did she know that Bakugo remembered everything ;)

ᴇxᴛʀᴀ:
***
ᴋᴀᴄᴄʜᴀɴ: Hey Y/n

ʏ/ɴ: What Bakugou

ᴋᴀᴄᴄʜᴀɴ: Pulls out ring and puts it on Y/n's ring finger

ʏ/ɴ: W-what's this

ᴋᴀᴄᴄʜᴀɴ: *smirks* A ring dumbass, didn't you say you were gonna marry me