9| 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆: 𝑨𝒔𝒔-𝒔𝒚𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍

(ⁱᵛᵉ ᵃᵍᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏⁱᵈ ᵗᵒᵒ ¹⁸+)
ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ: sᴏᴜʟ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
***
ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

"What are you doing" Death screamed. Y/n was wearing two different high knee socks, small shorts, a t-shirt worn backwards. And her kinky hair was in 5 cornwrows.

"What's wrong with it" she asked

"Where is the symmetry in this, this is an outrage I have to fix this immediately" He walked up to closet and flung it open. He then picked out two identical socks and an oversized t-shirt.

"Here change and were this" he passed the clothes to Y/n. First she stared at them blankly before taking off her top. She had started to change, right in front of him.

"Hey, hey why are You changing here go in the bathroom." He covered his eyes. Y/n noticed that he was blushing, so she ignored him and continued to change

She reached to take off her shorts when Death rushed downstairs. Trying to avoid getting a noise bleed, imaging your body made him wanna turn back but he couldn't.

As soon as she had changed, she went downstairs to join him. "Now turn around" he commanded

"And why should I do that" Y/n asked

"Because your hair is unacceptable, there needs to be an equal amount" Death shouted.

'Says the guy that has 3 stripes in his hair' she slowly turned around and as she did, she felt eyes glaring at her ass.

"Hey are you staring at m-

"N-no I wasn't staring, just sit down idiot" he said blushing madly. He only got a simply 'Hm' from her as she sat on the floor.

"It's okay you can stare at my butt all ya want" Y/n said turning to him. Only to find him half dead on the couch with a waterfall of blood streaming down his nose.