3|𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆: 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆: 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ:ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴛ
(ғ/ᴄ) - ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ
***
ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Today Rin was acting different. He was happy, just too happy. Yesterday he had found out that Y/m where going to attend True Cross Academy. Y/n see you guys kinda had a long distance relationship, So he was really exited.

"Uh Rin are You ok " Shemi asked. There was a small hint of red on her cheeks, she was also avoiding eye contact.

"Y-yeah I'm just excited, are you sick Shemi your kinda going red" Rin said concerd for his best friend.

"I'm g-good so umm what are you exited about" she asked still not looking at his turquoise eyes. Just then Yukio walked in the room, following him was a beautiful girl. That was very different from the others, she had f/c ombre box braids and gorgeous dark skin that glowed.

"Hi the names Y/n L/n, I'm 16 Yada Yada Yada I hope we can get along some time " She then took a seat next to Rin and winked at Him. He then Blushed. Little did they know that Shemi saw the whole thing and was not happy.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ
***
It was now the end of class. Y/n guys had about 15 minutes until you had to go to lunch, so you decided to give Rin & Yukio the home-made bento you had made for them. Y/n reach into your bag, pull out two bento boxes and head over to them.

"Hey guy's" Y/n waved at them.

"Hello Y-" Yukio didnt get a chance to finish what he was about to say. Why, because Rin had pounced onto You and started hugging you like crazy.

"Waw Y/n I missed you so much" he screamed, he then pulled you into a passionate kiss. Shima, Shemi, Suguino Stared in shock & Curiosity.

"What the hell are you doing to her ya just met her dumbass" Suguino shouted pulling rin off her. Then Shemi went over to him and pat him on the shoulder notifying him to stop.

"Correction they met 3 years ago, in fact they are dating" Yukio correct Suguino.

"W-wait is this t-true Rin" Shemi asked tears forming in her eyes (remember she's a very emotional girl) All Rin did was nod before grabbing your arm and leading you out of the room, to go to lunch.

"But you were supposed to be mine..." Shemi whispered only so she could hear.