Bakugou Katsuki (1)

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇⋆·˚ ༘ *

[01 I'LL LEAVE AGAIN.]

-> the young child, at the near stages of death, allows you to possess their body and give you the chance of becoming human, as long as you keep to your words and promise to heal their world and complete their useless life.

Inspired by
Mai_Blade The Greatest Healer (AO3)

[Gender not specified]

year 2140 Musutafu, Japan

age six

"sorry guys, I had the tape I swear I just...uh- I just can't find it and my ma is coming home soon and the house isn't clean. You know how pissed she gets, yeah?"

y/n raised a brow as they stared back into the shaking iris of their friend tesaki, his long fingers, a result of his digit extension quirk, gripping onto the door handle tightly as he began to slowly shut the door.

"so yeah, i-it's not like I don't have the tape- I do I swear! It's just that i...um...just can't today- so bye-bye!" At that, he slammed the door shut, the loud bang echoing throughout the empty apartment hall.

y/n frowned at tesaki's action, though this happened every single time- the three of them getting all riled up to watch the weird tape tesaki swears he has safely kept in his house, then they'd plan to watch it over at his on the weekend and for some reason, he always chickens out.

"that jerk is totally lyin', he's definitely lost it or somethin'" y/n turned to look at the other two, their friends Hashiga and Tsubasa. Hashiga has his hands dug into the pockets of his hoodie, and his teeth sharp and gnarled out. Y/n often likes to think of him as a mad pit bull with how his teeth lay sharp and large and how he always seems to chomp every time he speaks, this was just a result of his sharp tooth quirk. He can turn it off at any time he wished but he chooses not to; probably because he wants to look all rough and tough (he says it attracts all the ladies)

"ey tsu, you have somethin' cool?" Tsubasa shook his head in return, his large wings attached to his back shaking violently. He's always been a boy of few words, only speaking when he either felt most comfortable or when he was in the presence of bakugou. One time y/n remembered him blurting out, in a small whisper, of course, how much he didn't want to disappoint or look a fool in In front of bakugou- to make him feel better they would always tell him in secret that they loved him the second most out of the others in the little gang, it wasn't a lie, but no matter what he'd always cower in insecurity,

what a shame...he has such a good quirk too...

"of course, you don't. Say y/n, is your old lady at the shop still?" hashiga asked