~Chapter 2~It finally happened...

[Warning]

-Swears

-Mentions of blood

This day seems the same like any other, except it was snowing and more chilly. I chopped some wood and helped Tanjiro carry a basket of charcoal, though the basket Tanjiro held was probably heavier. We went to town to sell the charcoal, despite the fact that it was chilly. It was a very tiring day and as we went back home, it was getting dark.

"It's getting dark, you should stay here in my house first. There are demons roaming the woods..."

I looked to my side and saw an old man. Tanjiro was about to speak up but I cut in.

"Sure."

Tanjiro let out a sigh and went in. I was lost in thought.

'Wait, the next morning...It's gonna happen isn't it?'

'In the anime, after he stayed in this old man's house, and when he went home next morning...it happens....'

I shook my head and started writing on my diary.

(Y/N)'s diary

I think it's gonna happen...as much as I want to change it, I can't...Let's just sleep well for tomorrow...So today I did (blablabla (Y/N)'s exercise routine)...

Reality~

I woke up and looked to Tanjiro who was already up.

"Come on! Let's go back."

I nodded and let out a huge sigh. We both waved to the old man and started walking. As I was walking, thoughts came swirling in my mind.

'Did it happen yet? Did they...'

When I was lost in thought Tanjiro looked to me with his eyes widened.

"I smell blood."

'Oh no, did it happen already? I didn't make them happy enough...'

Tanjiro ran first and I followed, running faster than Tanjiro, I reached there first. I slammed the door open.

"Oh, f*ck-"

As I saw what was inside, my eyes widened. It was such a gruesome sight, with blood all over the walls and floor, dead bodies piling up. It was much more disgusting than in the anime! I closed my mouth and nose with my hands as I was about to vomit, I reached out to Nezuko as Tanjiro walked in. He looked shocked, and sad at the same time. I know he felt guilty, thinking about how he was staying in the old man's house when all of this was happening. I carried Nezuko to him and patted his shoulder, smiling to ease him. Tanjiro inspected them one by one to see who else was alive, none of them were, except for Nezuko.

"Tanjiro, Nezuko is alive...Come on, let's go..."

Tanjiro offered to carry Nezuko but I had the strength at the moment, so I refused. We ran as fast as we could, switching who would carry Nezuko along the way. We were at the middle of the forest when someone came. A black haired boy with blue eyes, it was obviously Giyuu. He came striking at Nezuko. I was the one carrying Nezuko at that time so I dodged him. If not, he would already stab her once like in the anime.

"I need to behead that demon!"

"She's my sister!"

"You call a demon your sister?!"

I stumbled on a rock and Tanjiro was behind me, making us both fall down. Giyuu was about to strike again when Nezuko kicked him. She then ran towards us and spread her arms to protect us. Giyuu was clearly shocked when he saw that. Nezuko rushed towards Giyuu again but he smacked her back. Tanjiro was perplexed by this, he grabbed the hatchet he had and picked up a stone. I knew what was gonna happen so I grabbed Nezuko and pulled her beside a tree with me. I spoke to Giyuu.