EPILOGUE

"Dito? Wala ka bang naaalala?" I asked her.  I looked at her the same way I looked at her before the operation. I just thought it will help.

I want Elaria to remember everything about us, about her family.

"Ano b-bang nangyari dito?" She asked me. "Halika, upo ka muna." Tinapik ko yung upuang inuupuan ko at inalalayan siyang umupo.

"Kaya ko na, masyado kang maalaga." She said, I just smiled at her to respond.

"Dito, sa rooftop na to, nagtapat ka ng pag-ibig sakin." I was just tryibg to fool her.

"Me? Why? Did I asked you to come with me on a date? Do I make you to come here?" She excitedly said.

That one makes me laugh.

"No, I was just kidding, this is where I brought you to ask about your lost handkerchief." Her eyes frowned.

"My handkerchief? What, why?" She asked me with her glance.

"Yes, you lost your handkerchief one of those days, I got it. I've been looking for the owner about 2 months? And then in that time frame, there's this one account, who makes my day, araw araw ata yung nagchchat sakin."

Hamarap siya sakin at tumingin ng diretso sa mga mata ko na parang pinakikinggan lang yung mga sasabihin ko.

"And then, I just pretend that I didn't like her. I'm playing like a cold guy. Not until, We are asked to change sections. At doon, nakilala kita, Elaria Louise Park, kasama mo pa non si Sheena, do you remember her?"

"Yes, the one who brought flowers with a guy in the hospital, Jimin?" I noded and continue.

"It's just a typical friendship for me, lumalabas tayong apat, nakukwentuhan, kumakain ng sabay sabay until the girl, the one chatting me appeared. Do you know who is she?" I looked and asked her. I'm now holding her hand while she lean ger head in my shoulder.

"Do I need to know her? I'm getting jealous." She moves a bit.

"It's you." umalis agad siya sa pagkakasandal sakin at tinignan ako ng masama.

"Me? No, you're kidding me." She denied it. Her personality change a bit but her sense of humor remains, still there.

Its just like she become over protective, and not so talkative unlike before. She's now showing, the LADY actions and not just a typical girl. But I still like it.  I love it.

"Yes, that's you." I said and looked at her again.

Diretso lang siyang nakatingin sakin at hinihintay ang mga sasabihin ko pa. "How did I found out? You saw your handkerchief in my bad and said its yours so I pulled you until we get here. It's the first time I saw you, like, super near. You looks like an angel in disguise, not in the characteristics, but physically." Natatawa ako sa mukha niya, mukang hindi siya makapaniwala sa mga kinukwento ko sakanya.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked me. "You look like, youre not convinced." — "I was just like, wow, did I do that? The hell?" We both laughed.

"Ganon ba ko kalandi?" She laughed at herself now. "I think I dont want ny old self." she let a sighed escape her mouth.

"That day, it was my favorite day in my life. I did not imagine myself so in-love with a girl. Hindi ko inakalang mahuhulog ako sayo. Ang kulit mo masyado para sakin, ang harot mo, hindi ko alam, parang basta ko na nga lang naramdaman e." I paused for a while and let my words sink into Elaria's head.