30. YES!

Lucy PoV

We got back from the trip a week ago and since we got back i haven't spent anytime with the girls so Freya organised for us to have a fancy lunch, dressed up and everything. I have just been out with Belle for lunch with Talia and Freya today and then we did some shopping. it was a very strange day and they couldn't stop smiling and staring at me the whole time. I made my way back to the flat with Belle after a couple of hours so that she could go for her nap. 

I got out of the lift and  walked up to the door of the flat with Belle walking beside me, as i got my key out of my bag ready to open the door Callux appeared in smart clothing.

''hello ladies'' he greeted us

''HI'' belle screams to Cal. she has had so much energy today, i have no idea why

''hi cal, what are you standing out here for?''

''you will find out in a minute''

''okay'' i was skeptical as to what is going on

''so, i will take all of your things and Belle is going to wait out here with me for now''

''what's going on? whats the prank then?''

''i cant say. but, just trust me on this one''

''uh, okay. belle go with uncle Cal''

''come over here Belle'' he puts his hand out for belle to grab

''cal'' she calls him as she walks to his side and she puts her hand up for him to take

Cal opened the door and i stepped inside. 

''your fairy tale awaits'' he gesture for me to walk forward

there was a pathway made of flower petals leading up the stairs, i followed it all the way with no ideas going to happen. Once i was halfway up the stairs i was greeted by Calfreezy, who was also dressed smartly. 

''what is really going on here?'' i asked him

''i wish i could say but that's a secret''

''oh my god'' he stood in silence and handed me a tiara

i took it from him and after a second i put it on my head, he then gestured for me to keep going. as I reached the end of the petals at the balcony and i could hear harry and my song playing, 'Just you and I' by Tom Walker on the speaker.

The sun was setting and a golden shine filled the air and there were fairy lights hanging everywhere. there was a red carpet leading to an arch weaved with flowers in it. under the arch was Harry, standing there in a fancy outfit, holding a small box. as he saw me he put it in his pocket, it was at this point i caught on to what was happening. 

Harry PoV

I have never put this much effort into something in my whole life. after standing for ages next to a photographer i could see her walking toward me. with a grin plastered across her face and her straight dirty-blonde hair flowing down her shoulders. the tiara fixed in her hair. god, she is so gorgeous.

I do really hope she says yes because if not this was a lot of money and time to do and that would be very embarrassing. I think she will. I can't wait.

this was it she walked right next to me

''hello'' i told her as we both chuckled

''hello'' she replied and i grabbed her hands and we kissed

''Lucy. I love you so much and without you i don't know where i would be. i let you go once before and i won't ever let you go again, i promise. you challenge me in the best way possible. you push me to be a better person and even annoy me just little. and i want you to be doing all that for the rest of my life and beyond that. so,'' i started as she cried and i knelt down on my left knee

''oh my god, Harry'' she whispers through what i hope are happy tears

''will you-'' i started to speak

''yes.'' she tells me before i even finished asking

''yes?'' i asked in disbelief, even though i imagined her saying yes for so long

''yes. YES!'' she told me with a huge smile on her face and tears falling from her eyes. after putting the ring on her finger i stood up and swung her around. and this is it, us together, forever.

-A/N-

Hey!

Thank you so much for your love and support on my very first story, it really does mean a lot to me. This is sadly the last part of this particular story (Secret baby[w2s]) but it will not be the end of the story line, i will be writing both a sequel and prequel to this story!! I really love it and want to keep it going for a little longer. Let me know which one you want to read first in the comments and i'll start with that one.

Thanks again,

sdmnwriter