Chapter 1 - 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒕

Fujisaki Koharu.

A girl with an almost ethereal quirk.

The ability to create and control petals that have different scents with many abilities.

As contrasting as the colors black and white, her beautiful quirk didn't lead her to be a pillar of light, a powerful hero, one who would lead the rest with grace.

She ended up working with the dark side, the outcasts of society, the ones who got hurt.

The League of Villains.

Growing up without a proper place to call her home, she sought a place that she could. When a man with glistening golden eyes that resembled the sun approached her with his palm facing up for her to grab, her lost olive eyes saw someone she could trust, a place she could belong, and a place to call home.

With her legs still tucked close to herself and one arm wrapped around them, she reached out her right hand to grab the stranger's.

Fast forward 16 years later, the other members of The League of Villains would sometimes refer to Koharu as a veteran. She had grown up with the accompaniment of Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and after a few years, Dabi, Toga, Twice, Spinner, and many others. She had led everyone, along with Shigaraki, on many successful missions, as well as unsuccessful ones.

Over the years, she had easily formed a close friendship with Dabi, due to the pair being the same age. They were almost hot and cold, the contrast of each other.

Dabi was the definition of quiet confidence, he was aloof, snarky, bold but yet he liked to keep his emotions to himself.

Koharu wasn't loud but she was outgoing, her smile was similar to the sun on a late summer afternoon, bright, sweet and something one could never get enough of. She always made sure everyone was okay during missions and would beat herself up in her room if she failed to protect the rest. Despite that, she always appeared in front of the rest as if everything was fine.

Dabi couldn't get enough of her, he saw something new in her every day as time passed by and sooner or later, he fell in love.