Ending - 𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔

Koharu's face cringed in pain as Dabi's slid his arms under her back and propped her up on his knee.

" Ah, I guess this is it, Dabi, " She quietly whispered, gathering all the air she could breathe in after that.

She tried to put up a smile. She still tried.

Dabi was furious. How could she smile through the pain? It wasn't fair, he promised to protect her, but there she was, the woman he loved, right in his arms, draining of life as the seconds passed.

" No, no, no, no, " Dabi exasperated. His usually hidden emotions were fully displayed on his face. Crystal-like tears that matched his eyes started running down his face.

She was too precious to die.

" Stay with me, Haru. Okay? Is that alright? " Trying to pry a response from Koharu.

" I'll try. "

Koharu knew this was her end. 

Losing the power in the limbs, she started to see her mom and dad standing behind the man with azure eyes she was looking at. A beautiful illusion for such a dangerous flower.

The strong-willed girl fought. She fought with the last ounce of energy she had to stay awake.

With a pained look on her face, she smiled one last time before she closed her eyes forever.

" I love you, " Dabi whispered. He hugged the girl close to him as he sobbed.

He never got to tell her how he felt.

Dabi had gone through suffering but this was torture. He yelled out in frustration as more tears fell on the concrete floor.

She never cried. She never said it hurt. She never complained.

As Dabi cried over Koharu's shoulder with her tightly close to him on the cold floor, he spotted something at the area she was laying down on.

A lily.