| Chapter 01 |

Thank you for designing this cover summerbabyx

---

This is the day, where I will be changing dorms and leave my best friend, Macy Samuels, behind. There's this side of me that can't wait to leave Kellie Thompson and the other bitches I lived with in the dorm. But what if I go to my new room and the girls are going to hate the life out of me.

Oh dear.

If only I didn't beat the shit of the girl who was talking crap about my family. However I couldn't keep my fists to myself because its a touchy topic that I don't like talking about and get really angry when people is badmouthing my family.

"Jordyn!" Macy shouts, distracting my thoughts. "What number is the room?" She asks, its only know I realise we're outside of our dorm, holding boxes that has stuff belonging to me.

"Erm.. 1806." I say, fumbling with the piece of paper that says the dorm room number. "Which is the other side of campus." I sigh, grabbing as many boxes I can.

We start making our way, until we reached the door that reads 1806. "You can get the rest of your stuff tomorrow, if you can't be bothered to get it now." Macy says and I thank her, I'm too exhausted to go and come back.

My lazy ass hasn't been in gym in the last two years, what do you expect?

I raise my knuckles on the door and hesitantly knock, immediately it swings open revealing a boy with icy blue eyes and shaggy blonde hair. "Your a boy." I state which he nods to and replies with.. "And I believe your a girl."

"So much for stating the obvious." Macy mutters, but it isn't quiet enough, making us three hear it. I nudge her to shut up so I can do the speaking. "Your probably one of the girls boyfriend-"

He cuts my off by saying, "Which girls?"

"You know the girls dorm your in now." I tell him, is he that stupid?

"It's a boys dorm." The blue eyed guy tells me and I look up to the door number and see I'm in the right place. "The stupid principal told me were having a new roommate I just thought it would be a boy."

"Your mum put me in boys dorm." I glare at Macy and she just shrugs.

"The Pr-principal is your m-mum?" He questions Macy by stuttering. Which she replies back with a nod. "I didn't mean to call her stupid, sorry." He apologises.

"Don't worry I heard worse." Macy waves it off, but deep down I know she gets hurt when people talk shit about her family, the exact same way I do. "Anyways, I'm Macy Samuels."

"I thought your the principals daughter?" He asks in confusion because of the different last names. "Yes I am, mum and dad got a divorce so she's back to being a McCain whilst still have dads surname." She explains.

"I'm the one and only Isaac Scott." He winks at both of us. Well at least I know I'm living with guys who's going to be flirty all the time. "And you must be Jordan Lee." He says.

"It's Jordyn, with a Y." I hate it when people pronounce it as Jor-Dan not Jor-Dyn. "Are you going to let me in?" I ask him, because my legs are aching from the walking and watching Isaac shamelessly flirt with Macy.

Isaac doesn't say anything but opens the door wider allowing me to come inside. With a box in hand, I go inside and its the same layout as my old dorm but just a tad bit bigger. "THERE'S A GIRL!" A voice shouts, jumping up and down from the coach as soon as I enter the supposed living room.

"Well done shit sherlock." Another deep and masculine voice says, smacking the guy on the head who shouted. I do like a guy who's sarcastic. "My name is Hunter Forest-Taylor and I'm one of the most attractive guys in the world." The 'shit sherlock' guy said who is now more cocky than sarcastic... unfortunately.

However, honey... he is for sure hot.

"Jordyn Lee." I state and the guy behind him who's still jumping up and down the couch furrows his eyebrows before saying. "Your the new roommate, I thought it was boy from the name."

"It's a unisex name." I roll my eyes, my name brings so many trouble. "What's yours?" I ask him and he sits on the couch. "Tristan fucking Mills." he replies.

I'm pretty sure fucking isn't his actual middle name.

"What the heck. That's a unisex name too." I smack him on arm which he winced to "I haven't seen a girl with the name Tristan." He rubs his arm, still from pain when I hit him.

"You never go out to ever meet a girl named Tristan." A hoarse voice interjects, I turn around and see a really really tall guy with a dark complexion. "Hi I'm Liam Anderson, you must be Jordyn." Thank God actually said my name correctly.

"Yep, that's me." I smile, so far he is the only one who isn't an arrogant jerk. I look around and see three other boys that hasn't introduced themselves to me yet. "Who are they?" I ask Liam as he is the only one paying attention to me.

"The one with dirty blonde hair is Parker Mathews. The one with the cap on and green eyes is Sean McKnight. Lastly the one with tattoos is Harry Smith, he looks intimidating but he's actually a nice guy well that's was after his girlfriend changed him."

"Girlfriend?" I couldn't help but ask. "Yeah, Tia Young." I haven't heard of her before. "You should rest, dinner is going to be served soon." With that he leaves me to go to the kitchen.

I sit on the couch, because I don't know where my room is and I'm a bit afraid of these guys. Everyone's occupied either being on their phone or watching television. Sadly for me, Macy already went back leaving me to be surrounded by boys.

I begin to remember what names belong to who. The one who opened the door he is Isaac Smith.

The one who jumped on the couch and shouted 'there's a girl' is Tristan Mills... which is a unisex name.

The one who has cloudy grey eyes mesmerizing is Hunter Forest-Taylor, which is a fucking mouth full to say. He is also the one who is a cocky and sarcastic dumbass.

The one with dirty blonde hair is Parker Mathews and he's currently sleeping now, and let me tell you, with my 20-20 vision he has some long lashes.

The one with a cap on is Sean McKnight, he looks very scary with his pale tone. I feel bad for judging him but I'm just stating the truth.

The one with tattoos is Harry Smith who is taken by Tia Young. She's for sure one lucky girl because darling, he is some fine piece of meat.

---

So I tried to give you details of each characters on how Jordyn remembers them. Hope it isn't confusing for y'all.

Also do you have a unisex name or know someone with one?

My name is Brooklyn at school. I actually don't like having a unisex name so everywhere else I put my name as Bella as my family calls me that.

Is Tristan a unisex name!?

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to the next chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT :)