| Chapter 07 |

To say I'm furious that the boys wanted to only see my thongs and bras is an understatement, except Harry of course. So I decided to pull a prank on them, maybe not now but definitely when they least expect it. However right now, me and Macy are getting ready for the party.

I'm wearing a red plain dress that is skin tight and comes an inch above my knees. It shows my curves and my hourglass body. It has spaghetti straps on the shoulder.

Macy is wearing a black body con which hugs her body. Tristan is definitely going to be whipped after this. She wearing black heels and I'm wearing red.

"Hurry up!" Mace whines as I'm still deciding what to apply in my lips. Matte red lipstick or a clear lip gloss. "Just wear the gloss." She informs me.

"I'm going to wear the lipstick." I tell her applying it on as she rolls her eyes. "Perfect!" I exclaim as I'm done with my full face makeup. I enjoy wearing makeup and I'm really good at it but I hardly wear it everyday except from mascara and occasional lip balm.

"Come on, let a go." Mace says leading the way out of my room to down stairs where all the boys are waiting for us.
"Finally!" I hear them all groan in unison. I notice they are all wearing jeans and a plain tee. Twinning much?

We all rush out, and head to Xaviers house as he is hosting it. "Lets get this party started!" Hunt and T Shout as the boys cheer.

As I enter the house, a whiff of weed and alcohol comes running in my nostrils. I scrunched my nose in disgust before heading over the kitchen into the refrigerator to grab my self some water. No way in hell am I drinking tonight.

Maybe an hour passed by and I'm on the dance floor, still sober before some drags me by the arm. "What the heck Mace, your hurting me."

"I'm sorry!" She apologises over her shoulder letting go of the hard grip. We enter a room where a mix of boys and girls are sitting on the circle. I know half of them Spence they are in some of my classes... or I used to live with them, yes Kellie is here.

"Ok truth or dare, Mel." A guy says, which I am naming him Andy.

"Truth." She says like she's scared of how and and dirty the dares are going to be.

"Who was your first?"

"Derek Edwards." She replies and everyone is shocked... yeah he was the bad boy in this campus and very hard to get.

"Okay, Liam truth or dare."

"Dare." He replies, cheekily.

"I dare you to kiss the girl in red for a minute." It's take a minute to realise Mel is talking about me.

Liam kneels down in front of me and grabs my neck and smashes his mouth onto mine. He asks for entrance with his tongue and I gladly allow him. Liam explores my mouth as I bite his bottom lip which earns a groan from him. Who would've thought that Liam was an amazing kisser? Definitely not me.  Our lips were on sync as I move my head so he can deepen the kiss and just when it was going to get more heated a voice shouted. "Times up!"

I back away and smile at Liam before he leaves. For some odd reason I feel giddy and the kiss never leaves me mind. It felt so good and right. The game went on for while before somehow it landed on me.

"Truth or Dare, Jordyn." Tobias a guy who I know from my classes says.

"Truth."

"Out of 10 how amazing was the kiss." He smirks.

"Honestly? It had to be a 10." I answer truthfully, gaining people nudging and grinning at Liam.

Well, this is going to be some hectic night.

---

Ooh is Jordyn going to develop feelings for Liam? I ship them. I will be doing a different POV for the next chapter, I'm deciding on whether to keep it anonymous or not.

Enjoy whilst your here peeps and before you slide to the next chapter...

VOTE AND COMMENT :)