Locked Out

Prompt by: Submitted to @/sanderssides_prompts by @/hermione_annabeth_and_mabel on Instagram

Pairing: Platonic Creativitwins

Genre: Fluff/Comedy (I hope)

TW: Swearing because Remus without swearing is like shoelaces without an aglet, Remus (He stands for most weird trigger warnings in this fandom, let's be honest-)

A/N: Sorry if I can't write as good. Also there's some romantic Logince in the background because I love that ship and couldn't help myself lol

Word count: 1566

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman groaned and kicked his door one more time. Didn't help. It was still closed. He checked the clock on his smartwatch. It was probably gonna take a few hours until his boyfriend, Logan, got home, and it was cold outside. Middle of January - Truly an amazing moment to lose the keys to your house. Roman tried everything, but he just couldn't get inside the house, and there was no way he was calling one of his friends for help. Logan was at work, Roman's best friend, Patton, was currently on a winter trip, both Virgil and Janus would make fun of him for the next month if he asked any of them for help in a situation like this (no way Roman was going to let himself get humiliated so easily), Thomas lived too far away, Emile was probably working too and Remy... Was Remy, no way he would move his ass all the way to Roman's just to help him unlock a door. So there was no one left.

Roman sighed. It was getting colder and colder as her stood still, and there was no way inside his house. He started walking around in small circles, wondering what to do.

Suddenly, he stopped.

There WAS one more person he could call, and he WAS good at lock picking, but...

Come on. There was no way his garbage brother would ever help him in a situation like this one.

But did he have a choice? Remus couldn't embarrass him in front of his friends because he didn't know them anyway, and between dramatically freezing and the Really Evil Murderous Unbearable Sibling...

Yeah, freezing to death seemed like a good option. At least he'll have a fabulous funeral or something.

...

Who is he kidding. He needs to call Remus.

Meanwhile, Remus was just chilling. He was currently bored, watching some random movie on Netflix. Just as he was about to move to the kitchen to get himself some chips, his phone started ringing. Curious as to who could be calling him, Remus turned over on his sofa, picking up his phone.

...

Roman?

Well, he certainly didn't expect that name to pop up.

Maybe it was a butt dial? Probably. Still, messing with his brother would be pretty enjoyable.

And so, he picked up.

"Heyyyy. Need anything, dear bro bro?" Remus said mockingly, batting his eyelashes despite the fact that Roman couldn't see him. In response, he heard a sigh.

"Actually, uh, yes." Roman said, looking down at the snow beneath his feet. He already knew this was a bad idea.

"Oh? Do tell." Remus shifted himself on his sofa, grinning. If Roman needed his help with something, he sure as hell can be an asshole about it.

"Well... I locked myself out of my house."

"And you want me to come there and lock pick your door. Creative, brother, real creative. But why are you asking me if you know I'll probably not do it?"