Goodbye Ribbons of my past

Chapter 6

Izuku watched as Bakugou and his men packed up to travel home. The new Omegas were going to ride in a nice wagon with pillows and cover and heat for nighttime travel. The Omegas now all stood in the courtyard. As they put things on horses and other wagons were packed with supplies.

Izuku couldn't believe he was seeing the world. He was leaving his cage. He was free. Well, slightly free, he was a claimed omega. Bakugou had told him there would be a wedding for them when they got to his home. Though, after being claimed so well and long, Izuku could barely stand. His legs were a little shaky.

Izuku did smile more than Denki came out with a small bag in his hands. Kirishima behind him with his supplies to put on his horse. Denki's eyes light up. "Izuku! I haven't gotten to see you in the last few days!" Denki said as he came forward, though he stopped a moment to rub his belly. It seemed to be upset for a moment. Izuku blinked as Denki then finished his rush over and hugged him tightly. "Look at you and your bond mark!" Denki said with a big smile.

"Denki!" Izuku laughed. Denki pulled back, a hand on his belly as he felt ill. Denki shook his head. "Sorry, my belly has been upset the last day or so." as he smiled brightly at the other omega.

Those were good signs, right? Izuku smiled back. Denki could very well be pregnant, being well Kirishima had claimed him the night they had gained the Omegas. That was 2 ½ weeks. He and himself had only one night so far.

"I'm looking forward to our travels... To our home now... Kirishima said there would be a surprise along the way... And I'm getting excited. Though, I'm just happy to get out of here." Denki giggled, though he stopped making a gulping noise as he took a deep breath to keep from throwing up.

Bakugou, who had been watching the two Omegas, came forward holding up a small pouch. "Here, try chewing on some of this. It's sugared ginger," he said, as he handed it to Denki.

"Oh! Thank you very much for this, your highness!" Denki said, trying a piece. It was peppery and sweet, but yet as he crewed on it, he felt his belly settling down.

"Call me, Bakugou. Your mates with my brother. You don't have to call me that." Bakugou grumbled. Denki had become one of the few others that didn't have to keep up the royal titles.

The wagon was big enough for the Omegas; there wasn't a ton going back, but enough that Bakugou's men had new mates. The wagon was because the Alphas had been worried about having their Omegas on horses when some were newly pregnant and wouldn't ride well. Some just didn't want their Omegas out in the open on the horse. They wanted them to be protected in the spell-covered wagon.

Bakugou watched Izuku and Denki climb into the wagon and got cuddled up in a spot with a blanket together. Izuku looked around the wagon. Most of the Omegas were happy, or at least ok to get out of this city. Izuku learned that Omegas here were poorly treated. But they were bonded now and were living with it. One omega was not a happy one bit. Bakugou trusted his men, and Izuku knew these Omegas would be treated well. But he had to remember that Bakugou means had come in weapons drawn, and Omegas had been forced.

"Oh sure, you be happy, you got the royal Prince to fuck you." the angry omega grumbled as he crossed his arms.

"It wasn't like I knew who he was or begged for it," Izuku grumbled back.

"Yes, but you're both so clearly happy with your alphas, while some of us aren't," Lex said with a sour look as he looked at the two.

Denki leaned forward. "Are you ok? Your alpha didn't hurt you, right?" Denki asked. Kirishima had asked Denki to make sure the other omegas were doing well. If he or Bakugou found out about any of the other alphas abusing their omegas, they would take that alpha and teach him or her a lesson.