Deku the Unlucky Penny

Izuku stared at Bakugou, "That is so not right. You're a Prince, and you need an heir, or you throw me out!" Izuku grunted as he stood there. "I can't... I don't like royals of any kind now! One locks me up all my life... the other demands I bend over too, but if I don't bear fruit, I get tossed out like an unlucky penny." Izuku ranted as he glared down at the alpha, who watched him with amusement in his eyes.

"Damn Bakugou, that is a mouth on him. I mean, I heard him before and saw him at the 'set me free' face off with you. You really didn't tell him you were our Prince?" A red-haired warrior said as he came into the room. Bakugou's shoulder hung as he let out a breath. "Shut it, weird hair!" Bakugou grumbled. "Don't you have your own new Omega to play with?" he added.

The new person sighed, shaking his head. He was the red-haired warrior from the tent before the takeover of the kingdom. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima, but most just call me Kiri... only Bakugou calls me the oddest nicknames. I think he forgets most names, and I think it is because he's been kicked in the head too many times," Kirishima said gently, taking Izuku's hand in a handshake. Izuku stared at their hands connected. Izuku held on and kept staring. Kirishima looked at Bakugou with a raised eyebrow.

"They had him locked up, not able to see others all his life," Bakugou said quietly. Izuku blinked and pulled back. "Oh, sorry... That was my first handshake," he said, flushing. "Izuku Midoriya!" he added. Bakugou let out a grunt, causing Izuku to look at him.

Kirishima smirked. "Izuku Bakugou, your highness," Kirishima said, to show the corrected and why Bakugou was growling. Izuku stared at Kirishima before nodding. True, Bakugou had chosen him as a mate, even though they hadn't mated or had the ceremony yet. Izuku was thinking a moment before blinking and glaring again at the alpha that had chosen him.

Bakugou sighed and looked to Kirishima. "What did you want, you red-haired loser?" Bakugou grumbled as he kept himself from just reaching out and messing with Izuku. To make him stop that sour look on his Omega face. "Did you choose a mate?" he added.

Kirishima smirked. "Yes, he was just in here," Kirishima said, looking back at the way the group of Omegas had gone down. "He's waiting in the hallway. I thought I would come and show you, my mate, so I stopped him from leaving," he added, as he looked back into the hallway. Soon the blonde that had greeted Izuku before and had been his only speaking friend. Denki came in and over to Kirishima slyly.

Izuku almost eeped in shock, and his mouth kind of dropped open and stayed open. Izuku could now see the signs and a bite mark of being claimed.

Izuku edged closer to Bakugou somewhat. "Kacchan?" he said quietly, causing Bakugou to look at him calmly. "Is... Is Kiri a good person? If he is going to be mated to my only friend... He better treat him well..." Izuku said in what he hoped was a quiet voice. Though it seemed the redhead heard all too well. Denki had moved to hold on to Kirishima's arm now.

Denki smiled. "He... he's a good man... He fought hard for me and proved he liked my skinny, not-so-great self," Denki said quietly with a smile brightly.

"Kacchan? That's adorable. You already have nicknames," Kirishima said, only to be elbowed by Bakugou in the stomach. "Oof!" as Bakugou caused slight damage. Izuku watched the two with a little awe in his eyes as he realized something. He smiled to himself as he saw this was what friendship was.

Izuku's eyes went to Denki and then to his mate's mark. "Did the whole thing hurt?" Izuku whispers to Denki. The other small omega looked over at Izuku. His eyes were kind. "It was a sort of uncomfortable at first, to be honest. But once I got used to it and relaxed, it was really great. Felt amazing. I'm sore now, though. Kirishima said that's normal and that next time it will be better. I want to do it again." he said with a smile on his face. He stopped, though, when Izuku reached out and grabbed his hand.