The burning within

Chapter 7

Izuku studied the others in the Omegas in the wagon. "My heat, I've never had it and I'm still worried that I'm not going to and I've failed Katsuki," he whispered, wiggling his toes, as he pulled his knees to his chest and watched his toes wiggle.

Some others looked at one another before going back to Izuku. "... It is a little scary now... I haven't had it for so long and just hearing it is not great, that my romance books were a kind of lie." Izuku whispered. He shifted and moved up, moving the cloth aside to look out of the wagon again. He felt a little more at ease and a happy flutter in his heart, when he found Bakugou wasn't too far from the wagon.

He pulled himself back into the wagon and sat back." You all have your Alpha, each one is near the wagon to protect, '' Izuku said gently, being the Omegas that hadn't really looked out of many, had been sad or scared. Each one now was a kind of moving to poke ahead out. Kirishima had a short laugh.

"We can open it, so everyone can see out for a bit," Kirishima said, seeing 2 pop and then go back, then another 2 would pop their heads out.

Bakugou snorted out a laugh. It was cute how they did that, but he'd never say that out loud. "Here you get this side. I'll get the other," he said. Opening the sides of the carriage. It would be good for them to get air anyway.

Most of the Omegas blinked, looking around as the wagon was open and slid open, so they could see everything out and the surrounding breeze floated in. Izuku was cuddled back with Denki. It was cute how the Omegas were kind of cuddled together, but not seeing out they were many shifting to look around. Seeing their mates nearby.

Lex had a sour look nearby. He wanted back on the wagon. The horse ride hurt. He was still tender. When it darkened out, the Alphas moved around and closed up the wagon, as some Omegas fell asleep.

After a bit more traveling, they came to a stop, to camp and build a fire to eat and rest a bit, before traveling and giving the horse a break.

Izuku was happy to climb off the wagon coming to Bakugou, who blinked that Izuku was coming to him. Then again, Izuku wouldn't be one to wait for safety. Izuku nuzzled Bakugou. Bakugou could see why he needed a little cuddle to cool down a little. He wasn't there yet, but Bakugou knew his touch right now was helping with the heat that was building up.

"Hey, little Omega. You should have waited for me to come to you. It's dangerous on the road" Bakugou said, but dropped what he was doing and nuzzled his mate. Bakugou had been brushing his horse while he fed the animal. He kissed Izuku softly, the two of them leaning against his horse. His horse whinnied in a complaint but didn't move, instead of hitting Bakugou with a swish of its tail.

"I know... I just couldn't help it." Izuku said quietly. "Your touch helps cool me down!" he said. Izuku moved up on his tippy toes again and kissed him again. His Alpha's scent made him feel drunk.

Bakugou touched Izuku's forehead, feeling how warm he was. "I'm afraid you will not make it home," he whispered. He picked Izuku up as he kissed him. He made sure the horse was tied up securely before taking him into the woods. They'd find a secret place because Bakugou needed to be inside Izuku right now. His rut that he normally was so well at keeping it under control. But Izuku was melting the control and wanted to knot the Omega until he was raw.

Izuku blinked well. At least they had a nice bed for the first time. Izuku's mind was a little fried. His heat, this was his heat. "I'm sorry, I never had one to even know when it was coming on!" Izuku whispered, as his body ached now from the built-up heat. A gnawing feeling on his lower body. His slick pooling and his core were begging for a way to cool down and only an Alpha's seed would do that.