FOUR.

Kunal offered to drop his neice and nephew to school on his way to office after they missed their bus yet again for the 3rd consecutive time in a week. Upset Mishti promised herself to keep trying to be on time, hopefully to succeed the next time and Abir silently ran off from the living area before his wife could kill him with her deadly glare.

( Later that evening - MishBir's Bedroom)

Mishti and Abir were back from the NGO and Mishti was getting ready for the night in front of the mirror when abir came and held her from behind in his arms, his cheeks resting on her hair, his hands interlocking hers. They both closed their eyes to steal the moment just to feel each other's presence, each other's touch, to feel the warmth of each other that just screamed love and passion.

Moments later they opened their eyes, looking at each other through the mirror , their eyes filled with nothing but love and contentment.

Subah adhuri si, Raatein thodi nam si thi.
Saasein toh thi, Par zindagi thodi gham si thi.
Tujhse mila toh laga iss banjare ko maano uski manzil mil gayi.
Iss tanha dil mein jaise mehfil si khil gayi.
Meri rooh ko tere dil mein jaise ghar mil gaya,
Tujhse milke jaise main khudse mil gaya.》

Although they were married for 6 years  now, but Abir could never run out of words and poetries to express his love for his Angry Chorni, to tell her how grateful he was to have her in his life, to tell her how beautiful her presence has made his each morning and every night.

Now that they were finally with each other, now that they belonged to each other ,their entire life before each other seemed blurred to them. They didn't remember not knowing each other. It's like they were choking on something their entire life and only could breathe well once they met each other. It's like 'Mish' and 'Bir' were incomplete before they met and became 'MishBir'.

"Mrs. Rajvansh now if you're done with your other duties, can you please return back my Angry Chorni? I want my wifey back for a while just for myself." Abir said and then turned her around to face him. He made her put her arms around his neck and then placed his hand around her waist holding her as tight and as close as he could. His intense eyes locked into hers.

These gestures of Abir always managed to bring electrifying sensations in her body, butterflies fluttering in her stomach. His every intimate touch made her as nervous as the first.

"I hate you Ajeeb Rajvansh." She said with a frown.

"Angry Chorni I just recited such a deep meaning shayari for you and this is what I get in return? I thought I atleast deserved a kiss?" Said disappointed Abir with a pouty face.

"I hate you because I can't beat you with these shayaris. And even if I try to recite one for you, you always end up laughing at them." Mishti said, looking visibly upset.

Abir started to laugh at this but then forced himself to make a straight face after receiving a violent look from his angry chorni.

"And what about the fact that you always steal my shayaris and end up using them on me. Should I claim copyright on them Angry Chorni?" Abir said playfully twitching his eyebrows but then suddenly nostalgia hit him when he realised the first time Mishti stole his shayari and ended up using it on him was when he was angry with her for risking her life in champaner. That time he was falling in love with her so hard and his wifey was still entirely unaware of his feelings and she was trying to apologise to her 'friend'. But that was also the first time she said that she couldn't lose him. "Main tumhe khona nahi chahti Abir" those were her exact words. Obviously how could he forget those words. They gave him the hope to fight for her, they gave him an insight of her feelings for him - that he was as important for her as she was for him. And Ajeeb aadmi always believed that even if there is 1% hope left, you should never give up and go for it. This theory is the very reason that today they both are standing together in his bedroom as Husband and wife married for 6 long years and are parents to two amazing little kids.

As if Mishti could read his mind with his changed expression and soft eyes, she smiled.
"I know you won't because you love me Ajeeb Rajvansh." Mishti said and then stood up on her toes and placed a kiss on her tall man's cheeks.

"Mrs. Rajvansh you're the mother to my two kids, I am sure you know this is not the kiss I wanted as the reward for my poetry!?" Abir said to  his wifey and he bent his head down closer to her lips and placed a soft peck on her lips and then looked into her eyes waiting for her to respond, his eyes intense. Mishti then responded to her man by locking her lips with his.

After their little moment was over, Abir placed a kiss on a blushing Mishti's forehead.

"I love you Abir, with all I have."
She said and then hugged him tightly, her head resting on his chest.

"I love you my life." He said hugging her back as tightly as he could with his one hand on her back and the other on her waist, with his chin resting on her head.

While they were still hugging , they felt some movement below their knees on the ground. They immediately broke the hug and looked down only to see Misha and Mihir who were back after playing with their dadi and bade dadu , standing there with their heads up in their direction.

"And how can I forget these two little monsters, how can they let their Father romance with their Mother peacefully." Mumbled Abir only to get glared by mishti.

"Abiiiir Shut up." She said and gave a slight pat playfully on his shoulder.

"Mumma Baba Mihir ate my chocolate even after finishing his that dadi gave us." Complained tiny Misha who seemed upset with her brother.

"But I ate only half of it baba,not the entire chocolate mumma." was all little Mihir had to say in his defense.

Abir and Mishti laughed at his defense and then Abir pulled both of them up in each of his arms.

"But I have both my chocolates ready in my arms." He said matching their childish tone, kissing them both on their cheeks and then signalled Mishti to come join him. They both crushed their little kids into a hug between them, in their arms. Their precious little family hug.

"And we may end up eating you both if you don't stop fighting." said Mishti and they all started to laugh.

Abir and Mishti always made sure to give their children all those things that they missed during their childhood, most importantly 'their time'. They made sure that they were always around their kids whenever they needed their Parents.

Abir and Mishti both had spent their entire childhood waiting for their respective fathers.

Minakshi though was around abir as a mother but she was so busy thriving for power and control that she missed on giving her time and love to her son which made Abir wander around in search of his father, atleast in search of a valid reason that why his father left him but only to get disappointed on his return, to get disappointed with the man , the human being that his father was. How his father didn't only wronged his mother but was also trying to frame his own son in a crime committed by him.

On the other hand Mishti's mother left her daughter just to remarry another man. She spent half of her childhood at the entrance of Maheshwari House waiting just for her father to return and other half of her childhood in debt of badi ma and bade papa,pretending to be happy.

All these events in their childhood had just made them responsible since the very beginning. They truely missed on their childhood and grew up before time. Loneliness was their only companion.

They wanted to give Misha and Mihir all their time and happiness in the world. They didn't wanted their children to miss on anything. They wanted them to get all that their parents couldn't give them.