Prologue

Y/N Stark POV

I wake up in the morning. It's another busy day for me. I wake up and see a white android robot standing next to me doing a funny pose. I sighed to myself and put on a device called the Augma which I was developing. I put them on which transformed my vision. The android took a new appearance in turned into my favorite ice cream girl, Neo.

Y/N: Morning, Neo. What's the plan today?

Neo walked over to me and showed me her scroll. I could have given her a voice but that would've taken away from her adorableness.

Y/N: Kendo practice. Meeting with the doctors with the Medicuboid. Then end the day with a fancy party. Okay. Let's do this.

I got ready and headed out the door. I kept my Augma on so I could continue to see Neo. Of course she didn't have an android now but it was still nice to see her. Only way to kendo practice, I saw a girl with glasses being bullied in an ally way by three other girls. I recognized her as a friend of mine named Shino Asada. I walked that direction when another friend of mine appeared...Takamine Momiji.

Momiji: You three get away from her right now!

Bully: What are you going to do about it?

I arrived.

Y/N: I'll send the police after you. I have a device that has already IDed all of you. You won't escape.

The three female bullies run away. Takamine walks over to me.

Momiji: I had that.

Shino: Thanks, Y/N. Always coming to my rescue.

Momiji: I had that!

Momiji put on her Augma. Neo waves at her.

Momiji: I can Neo is flirtatious as ever. Do you set her like that?

Y/N: She's got a personality of her own. Anyway, I have to go. I got a busy day.

Momiji: Can we hang out tonight? It's been a while.

Y/N: Sorry. I can't. I got plans. Apparently, I have to go to some party for some girl.

Shino: The parents trying to play matchmaker?

Y/N: Probably. Who knows? This may be the right one!

Momiji: I would object at your wedding!

Shino: So would I!

Y/N: Protective much?

Momiji/Shino: No!

Y/N: Whatever. Anyway, I have to go. I have kendo.

I walk away as Neo follows me. No one can see Neo unless they're wearing an Augma. Only Takamine and I have one. I make it to kendo class and get my gear on. The teacher wanted me to spar to start the class and asked for volunteers. A certain girl who is my rival raised her hand. We got set to spar.

Y/N: Hello, Sugu. Lovely weather we're having.

Sugu: I will beat you today!

Y/N: You wish.

The spar was about to begin. I got set in a defensive stance which is uncommon in kendo. Sugu charged at me and struck many times with great force but I deflected each one. I timed one perfectly and knocked her back.

Y/N: My turn.

I did a spin move which she had been hit by before which was very painful. To avoid the hit, she jumped out of bounds which cost her the match. Sugu screamed in anger.