Chapter 3

Skylers POV
Jay wasn't in her room and her window was wide open
"Just fucking great! That's exactly what I need right now!" I yelled, without a second thought I jumped out the window to find Jay.
I landed on the ground hard ,probably breaking my arm by the way I landed on it.
I bit my lip as hard as I could to prevent screaming because my arm was bent backwards at my forearm and my bone was sticking out of my skin.
I licked the blood off my lips and used my legs to get up from the ground and I used my other arm to make sure my now broken arm didn't dangle all over the place, possibly breaking off in the process.
I limped away from the house soon finding some muddy foot prints leading to the front if their house.
The foot prints were too big to be a adults, maybe they belong to Jay?
That's impossible though if I barely made it out that window with just a sprung ankle and a broken arm then I doubt she would even live after she would hit the ground.
Following the foot steps I started becoming a little delirious, hearing whispers telling me to follow and I'll wake up and remember everything , I kept following the little voices.
I never even noticed how they forced me into the Forrest.
The little whispered stopped and I was left alone in the Forrest.
I heard a giggle. But not just any giggle though, it ways Jay's.
The giggles seemed to surround me as I kept my head up, looking for her.
"Sky I'm over here...." Jay's voice echoed from a distance.
Picking up my speed I quickly limped over to where I heard her voice.
"Let's play a game Sky" her voice chirped all around me
"No Jay! We can't play games right now I need to get you home before something happens" I yelled to no one
"Let's play hide and seek, and don't let me find you" she said starting to count down from fifteen.
I ignored her counting and continued on trying to find her.
She was done counting and I heard a scurry of foot steps from about every direction.
"Found you~"