Chapter 5

Skylers POV
I turned around expecting to see the famous Jeff the Killer, but I didn't.
It was a teenage boy that looked like him, sounded like him, but wasn't him.
"What wrong with your arm?" He said pointing towards my bad arm.
"What do you think smart ass...its broke" I snapped as I turned around.
He grabbed onto my shoulder and spun me around "what's your name? Need help with...your broken arm?" He asked
"Skyler...and no I don't need your help" I said as I shrugged his hand off and started on my way to no where
"Wait! Before you go here's my number....call me if you need a place to crash" he handed me a paper and walked off.
I tucked the paper into my pocket and walked away.
Help...pfft does it look like I need help? What does he know? He is just a random stranger who...gave me his number.
What's his name? Did he even tell me or did I also forget that too? Damn amnesia...
I ran after that guy who gave me his number, because I can't call him I have no phone.
Once I finally caught up to him I tapped his shoulder and he actually looked surprised to see me.
"Well look who actually needs my help" he smirked
"Shut up...what's your name anyway stranger?" I asked
"Jeffery"
No way
"And your last name..." I urged on
"Woods, Jeffery woods" I felt as if someone just took a truck and rammed me right into my chest.
"Are you alright?!" Jeffery Asked frantically helping me stay standing.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine" I wheezed "do you- do you happen to have a brother named Lui?" I asked.
He took his hands off my shoulders and just stared at me.
"And how would you know that?" He asked
"Uh lucky guess?...." I made my response sound more like a question more than an answer.
"Whatever...let's just get you to my house where you can stay until you get help" he said pushing me along with him as he walked.
His house was big. But the interior was amazing.
He opened the door to his house and the air was warm all around, way warmer than outside. With a welcoming smell that smelt of honey, cinnamon, and other great smelling things.
"This is my place...just sit down on the couch for a little bit while I do something real quick" he dashed upstairs and I sat on the couch.
I wrapped my arm with the bottom of my shirt, to you know, prevent any blood from getting on their clean couch and making it seem like a murder scene.
Ha! Thinking of this house as a murder house is impossible just by how comfy it is.
"Jeffery what is it this time" a woman, guessing his mother came down the stairs saying. Without even noticing my arrival.
He pointed towards me and she gasped and ran over here.
"Sweetie what happened?! Never mind that...Jeff give me the phone." The woman said as she furiously dialed in three numbers.
911
"Excuse me lady but I'll be just fine without a hospital" I got up from the couch and pushed the phone away from her face gently.
She just stared at me then put the phone back to her ear.
"Hello? Yes, a child broke her arm and is in need of medical aid...yes uhuh" she finished the rest of her conversation in another room to where I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation ,but Jeffery was looking like he was trying to figure out if he should go with the woman in the other room or if he should stay here.
"Dude look...I'm fine okay? Gosh man, just let me crash here over night and I'll be on my way in the morning...look I'll even sleep on the floor if I need to" I deadpanned.
"No, you need help like really badly too cause I am pretty sure your natural skin color was never green, blue, and yellow...." he pointed to my arm.
I glanced at it and it was changing colors around where I broke it.
"Well I can't feel anything right now because it's numb so...." I trailed off
"You need a hospital and maybe a little mental help if you think that your arm is alright, your actually insane if you think that..." he mumbled the last part
"Let's drop the topic okay? Okay. So how old are you...Jeff?"
"17 why?"
"No reason I'm just curious...." I said shaking my head
"Well if I'm answering your questions you ought' to answer some of mine then..." he crossed his arms and stood up straighter.
"Fine by me, what's your question?" I asked rolling my eyes.
"Why were you outside...are you like a homeless person or something?"
"No I'm not homeless! Your lucky my good swingin' arm is a bust cause I would hit you so hard it might actually knock some damn sense into you..." I have no reason why I snapped at him but it didn't feel unnatural to do so.
"Hey..." he put his hands in the air "I was just askin' and that wasn't even a good answer so tell me...why were you out there alone at like ten O'clock at night?"
"Because of reasons I choose not to say...but if I had to say something it would be my 'sister' was kidnapped and I went after her little ass and this happened along with me being chased by someone and getting hit by a car....but it's none of my business though" I looked at the wall choosing not to look at him. I could feel his stare burning through the back of my head.
"Can you stop starring at me dude?" I asked still having a starring contest with the wall.
"W-What? I-I wasn't starring at you..." Yeah you were, that's why your all uncomfortable now...
I turned around my head back looking at his blushed face.
"Why are you blushing. I don't remember saying anything sweet..." I must be sounding like the worlds biggest asshole right now.
"I-I am not blushing!" He said as if I just insulted his mother or something.
"Yeah sure whatever man...got any more questions before that lady comes back in here?"
"That's lady is my mom by the way..."
"Yeah yeah whateves...but before you say anything else I wanna ask you a question" I said crossing my legs
"What is it" his voice showing his annoyance for me, how cute.
"Why were you out there and how come you decided to creep up on me. If my arm wasn't broke I would've popped a cap in your ass for doin' something like that." He just stared at me like I was speaking fluent gibberish.
I waved my good arm in the air
"hello? Earth to Jeff..." He blinked a few times before looking back down at me
"Well...I kinda saw you get hit by a car and so I was wondering if you needed help but you get back up so I thought you fine. Then I saw your arm before you turned a corner so I decided to go after you." Yeah cause that makes it sound any less creepy...
"Well if someone gets hit by a damn car you don't just stare at them like 'oh well there breathing they don't need help'! Men..." I said shaking my head from side to side.
Jeff's mother came back into the room and said something to Jeff, but I couldn't hear. He dashed upstairs and she quickly said "the ambulance are on their way"

There's the next chapter XP DERP XP
sorry for spelling errors and shit I am dyslexic so it's hard to do this stuff don't judge meh 😑😁 shit is about to go down in the rest of the story! Stay updated to see when where and what happens in the next chapter....*whispers* it's gonna be kick ass 👞🍑 <-- looks like an ass too (=°=)
I don't always write
but when I do
I don't
🔪Stay creepy my friends🔪 *holds up knife*