Chapter 4

Skylers POV
Sally....The name stuck itself onto my brain without letting me figure out who that actually was, yet the name seemed to ring many bells in my mind.
Holding my broken arm closer to my body I tried to run, more like hop, my way out of the Forrest, but what direction did I come from?!
I heard hurried footsteps coming my way and I ran the opposite direction of them.
Who ever this person is, it doesn't feel that good to stick around. For all I know the person could be some deranged psychotic person that would kill me in a heart beat.
I kept on my feet looking for some clue to where the hell I am.
I saw lights up ahead and I walked towards them.
It was a large city, was it the one I just came out of?
I hurried towards it not ,even looking back towards the girl chasing me.
Maybe she's Sally...maybe.
I staggered my way into a street, nearly getting ran over by a car.
The car just hit me hard enough to where it sent me to the ground. Making it look like they ran me over.
"Oh my god! I think we killed someone!" A woman's voice screamed from inside the car.
"Well shut up! We don't want the fuzz on us!" A male's voice yelled.
The car drove around me as if I wasn't more than your every day tragic cone, and the sped all the way done the road taking a sharp right turn.
Nearly loosing control.
It took me awhile to do so, but I managed to slowly make my way up off the ground. Noticing all the nasty dirt and other things that went into my wound.
At this point my arm had no feeling what so ever so I decided to let the damn thing dangle at my side, every so often it would slap me on my butt making me jump every time.
This city seems vaguely familiar....
I searched around for hours looking for nothing more than just a simple memory to set me on my merry way.
But instead I'm stuck here...in a place I don't recognize. Hell, I don't recognize anything...or anyone.
Then out of the blue I realized something, or someone to be exact.
Sally! Sally! Sally! I know now! Sally!
And jeff and slenderman and the rest!
But how come they're the only things I can remember...
Damn imagination getting the best of me....
They aren't real they never were real to begin with, just a damn lie.
A folk tale to keep you up at night, glancing in the darkness, awaiting for a figure to creep out from under your bed or from your closet and devour you whole, making broth from your bones and jewelry from your teeth. While grinding your very own flesh off your body, to make a simple shirt...or to eat.
Maybe my mother used to tell me about these things when I was little and they are the only things I am holding onto right now...maybe.
I have been walking for what seems like hours and I have yet to noticed, not a single soul has passed by my vision.
The place can't be abandoned. It's up and running like any over populated place would be.
"Maybe I'm dreaming and I'll wake up soon" I mumbled to myself
"Or maybe you'll just go to sleep"