𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Nigga pay me" I stook my hand out waiting for some money. We had just got finished fucking and now I wanted my money.

One thing about life is some situations make people do crazy things, thing's that they never thought of doing before just to survive. It's not easy when it effects the people important to you.

He huffed and gave me 4 hundred bills, I smiled at him satisfied with the money he had given me.

See Imma do anything to get some money, by any means. I can't and won't suffer because of the state that i'm in. Fear is something that I don't fear and won't let get in my way.

You can't live life in fear cause it'll effect you and the people around you. I had to learn that the heard way. This world comes with happiness,sadness, fearness, maddness and death.

I stepped out of his car and went to mine. People judge you no matter what so I just do what I do. Money is Money, don't matter how you make it, as long as you making it.

"Hello?" I answered my phone as I started my car. "Yes mom, I said I will be there, just give me a couple of more minutes please"

I hung up the phone and began to drive to my destination. I knew what I was doing was illegal and could face some time, but that's not stopping me from what I do. Everybody does some illegal shit in there lifetime, just not for the same reasons.

Everybody got they own flaws, sometimes they're permanent. Somethings aren't meant to be changed, that's why you got to love yourself before someone does. This is why the friends you hang out with and the people you be around, you need to know if they really fuck with you, they be the main ones plotting against you.

Nobody wants to see you win,that's why i'm constantly at the bottom cause I can't no where with this, i'm making money and feeding my family but in the long run, I don't get far with this.

I pulled up to the house and got out of my car. I was only making one trip,in and out. I got inside and seen naked girls everywhere. It didn't phase me because this is what you see on the regular besides girls being sold or becoming prostitutes. Like me.

"Aye how much you made?" The guy who pimped me out, Travis asked.

"11,000"

"I take 20 percent" counted through the money and took his percentage. "Here you get 8,800 and I got 2,200" He handed me my cut

I nodded my head and took it. "I want to seeyou at 8 o' clock tomorrow morning"

"For?"

"Business" He kept it short. "Go get some sleep"

I didn't reply back I went outside to get back into my car. Even though this isn't the life I would've choose nor the path I would take but I had no other choice.

I was making my way to walmart so I could get my sister a present for her birthday, I was made late to the party but it was worth it. She was only turning 5 so it's not like she needed something expensive.

She understands what we as a family are going through, it's almost like i'm hurting more than her, but when life hits you, it hits you and you gotta be the one to hit it back.

I stepped out my car and made my way inside of walmart, I gained stares,mostly because ofmy attire but I brushed it off. Prositutes have to fuck random men,a person who they don't know. People giving me stares aint shit to me.

I went to the toy isle and got her a barbie closet and doll set and a barbie Fashionistas doll. I went to self check out because I didn't have time to wait in lines. I felt like I was being watched but by me wearing the clothes that I am, I knew almost everybody was.