TEN

"I don't care Shay" I mugged her as I got my stuff.

"Kacey,I feel like you love your work more than you love me, I shouldn't feel like that"

"Okay well you act like I can do something about it?" I mugged her. "The fuck you want me to do?"

"I want you to stop working and stay with me"

"You know you sound crazy as hell right now" I chuckled. "Let my arm go Shay"

"Please..."

"Don't you got a fake dick somewhere? Go play with that while im gone, leave me alone" I snatched my arm from her and left her house.

"She be doing to much" I mumbed as I opened my car door.

I was on my way to the store because we rarely had any food at the house. I was supposed to be going to the gym today but I didn't feel like it. I had to think about how I was gonna kill Amina's boss.

I turned up the volume to the radio and heard they were still talking about JaMiyah's disapearance. "Ya'll aint never gon find her now" I shook my head as I was listening to the person talking.

"Call crime stoppers now, if you have seen her or knows where she could be, there will be flyers up around the city, please help us find her"

"mmcht, since when do people care so much about a missing black woman?" I mumbed as I parked in the parking lot of Walmart.

I got out of my car and went inside. I grabbed a basket and went straight to the fruit section. "These strawberries old as hell" I srunched my face up

I picked up some oranges and went over to the snacks, since I can't really shop. I looked over and seen a lady that I thought looked familar.

"Excuse me" I told her and she looked at me

"Oh im sorry" She gave me a light smile and moved out the way.

I didn't move,I just took the time and got all of her features. "Sir? You okay?" She looked concerned

"Yea yea" I said still staring at her. "Be safe" Was the last thing I told her before grabbing some Dorito's and hot fries.

After I got mostly snacks I put them in my car and hurried and called Hadji,Pablo and Khari.

"Nigga what" Hadji answered with a atittude. "Me and my wife was just about to fuck"

"No one cares nigga but I called cause I found somebody, Imma follow her to her house, my location on so ya'll know where to find me" I told the three

"Ight, we'll be there" Pablo said before I hung up.

I waited until the lady went into her car, I followed her out of the parking lot. She took a right to go on the highway and I did the same. I made sure one car was in front of me so it didn't look like I was following her, which I was.

We finally had made it to a neighborhood, I took a right turn instead of going straight like she did,so she won't think nothing of it. I then took the next street that was going straight down and seen her car going passing my street up. I hurried and made a right turn and I seen her car park in the first house on the street driveway.

I went another three houses and waited until she went inside. I gathered my gun and some other tools. I seen a car pull up to her house. I squinted my eyes as I seen a man step out of the car.

"That better not be who I think" I mumbled.

A few moments passed and three cars came next to mine.I got out knowing that was the boys. "Aye I think Amina's boss in that house too"