FOURTEEN

"You ready to see?" Hadji asked me and I nodded putting my earrings on

"Yea, hopefully we find something" I sighed as I walked down the stairs.

"Hopefully so you can shut the hell up" He said. I already seen the rest in the car so we just got in and Kacey started the car.

"You put the address in the phone?" Kacey asked Hadji and he nodded his head.

"Already had it in before we got in here" He responded and we started to drive on the highway

"What's so sus about pizza hut?" Kacey asked him

"They the only pizza hut I see open all day, don't you think that's weird?" He questioned

"Shit I guess"

We pulled up to the pizza hut and they had a few cars parked in the parking lot. We all got out and it looked pretty normal. The lady behind the counter greeted us and we nodded our heads.

"This looks normal as hell" Pablo said

"KAMAYA BEND OVER NOW!" Was all we heard

I looked at the lady behind the counter started tossing things on the floor like she was looking for something. She hurried and grabbed a phone, I couldn't hear what she was saying but it looked suspect.

"What was that?" I whsipered and Hadji shrugged

"mmcht aint nothing going on, they just got nasty people fucking in the restroom probably" Kacey said as he was about to walk out.

I stopped him once I seen a girl holding a red flag, I squinted my eyes and she said 'help' in sign language. "Kacey..something is happening here"

"Whatchu mean?" he asked me and I shrugged.

"All I know something is not right here" I said trying to follow where they girl was going but I felt my hair being pulled

I realized it was the girl behind the counter trying to sneak me. I instantly punched her in the face multipe times as Khari shot all of the cameras and everyone else who was in the back "working".

"What the fuck is wrong with you!!!" I yelled

She laughed a little. "As soon as you go up there you'll be dead"

Kacey smacked his teeth and shot her in the head. "Bitches be weird" He mumbled as he walked up the stairs and we followed.

"See that house we bought aint shit compared to this creepy shit" Hadji shook his head

We heard someone crying and some loud noises."I wonder what's happening" I said lowly

I took a sneak peak and seen that some people were punching a punching bag, lifting weights, fighting each other. I furrowed my eyes confused.

"The fuck?" Pablo mumbled. "What's this?"

"Nigga we don't know, aint we here with you?" Hadji smacked him at the back of his head.

"Good" Some woman smiled. "We'll be ready for our misson, you guys will end up being the most paid hitmen and woman in the city"

"We earned it if anything" A guy said

"That's the people our boss was talking about" I seen Kacey pulling out a gun.

"Aye boss, can we take a break? We stressed" Another man said and she nodded.

She clapped her hands and a bunch of girls came out, they all formed a circle. "Have fun while you can, there will be people to pick up some of these girls" She said before leaving.