FIFTEEN

It's kinda rushed ......

"You good?" I looked at Jaelyn, she was currently on her Ipad

"Mhm, just watching Doc Mc Stuffins" She mumbled

I felt my phone vibrate, nobody knew about me having a phone except for Hadji. The only way I was able to keep him quiet was by buying him another wife, he swore he wasn't gonna tell.

Kori Come outside

Me Why?

Kori Just come

I huffed as I slipped on my slides. "Jaelyn baby imma be right back" She nodded her head and I went to the door.

Me and Kori have been talking non stop after last week and I accidently told him where me and the crew lives although he thinks it's just me in the house.

"What?" I asked him as I stood in front of the window

"mmcht come inside"

"If you wanna fuck im not in the mood" I folded my arms

"I'm not, I just wanted to see you" He shrugged

"Kori I can't, I'll call you" I gave him a peck on the lips before jogging back inside.

I opened the door to see Kacey and Jaelyn playing. I didn't want to interupt so I made sure I quietly walked inside. "You not slick" I heard Kacey's voice

"What do you want?" I said trying to hide the phone

"Who was that nigga?" He squinted his eyes

"None of your business" I mumbled

"It is though, he was in front of our crib"

"You know you can let me leave? We did all the shit we needed to do, me and Jaelyn can leave" I folded my arms looking at him.

"He bought you that?" He pointed to the phone I was tryna hide

I ignored him and went upstairs, I took out a duffle bag and started to put my things inside of there. I went to the room Jaelyn was sleeping in and did the same with her stuff. I was tired of living under his rules.

"Where you finna go?" Kacey mugged me

"Leave me alone Kacey,let me leave"

"It's not like you got a place to go" He shrugged. "I aint worried you gonna be back no time soon"

"That's what you think"

**

We got out of the uber and went up to the door. I knocked two times before he opened it. His eyes landed on Jaelyn.

"You aint tell me you had a child" KB stared at her

"I don't, that's my sister Kori" I told him and he nodded letting us inside.

"What happened?" He asked

"Nothing, the people who owned the house wanted it back"I lied

"Damn" He rubbed his temple. "You know you can stay here?"

"For real?" I acted surprised

"Nah im for fake" He mumbled as he went up the stairs

Jaelyn and I ended up getting settled in at first I really wasn't gonna give Kori a chance but now that he let me and Jaelyn stay with him I was starting to consider it.

"Sissy, why did we have to leave Kacey?" Jaelyn came running into Kori and my room.

"You can't live there but you can always visit" I whispered to her and she nodded. "Now go get in your pjs, imma be out for a little while"

"Okay" She ran back to her room.

I made sure I took a shower, I made sure I had no hair on my pussy or arm pits. I had a shirt that showed all my cleavage, I had some booty shorts on and under that I had a bra with a thong. I put a black hoodie over my outfit and some tights.

I went downstairs receiving a stare from Kori. "Where you going?"

"A friend invited me to some get together with old friends from highschool"

"Mhm" He nodded his head and I walked out the door seeing my uber was outside.

I got inside and took off the hoodie and tights exposing my real outfit. My uber took me to bourbon street, even if I wasn't working for anyone I still wanted to do this.

I got out the car getting stares from men 30 and over, I walked to the corner and just stood there waiting for a car to pull up.   After about 10 minutes a tesla pulled up and I made sure to pull my shirt even lower.

The guy and I started to talk and I eneded up getting in the car. He drove to this abandoned parking lot and I unbuckled his pants. When his dick was out I finally got on top of him and inserted it inside of me.

I put my hands on his shoulder for support as I continued to bounce up and down on his dick. Although my moans were loud I could still hear his low grunts.

After me and him was done I came out of his car with over 30k dollars, he was one of them rich nigga's. Usually I'd make 50k after I had sex with 10 niggas but he paid me extra since he wanted more rounds with me.

Even though Kori allowed me to stay with him I still don't plan on doing that mainly because I didn't want to be bossed around by him like I was with Kacey.

I just needed some fast money so that I could buy me and Jaelyn a place. I wasn't planning on becoming a prosititue again. I was gonna make sure that Jaelyn never saw that side of me and think selling your body is okay. I was gonna make sure she'll have a better child hood and a better life in general.

~~~~~~

Just wanted to update this..

I'm ready to end it