Chapter 4: I'm coming for you

It's getting dark and most people are asleep, and everything seems to be quiet.

So quiet I can hear the ticking of the clock, dripping waters, and the hurling wind outside.It's been a hundred years that my life  seems to be a misery.

I waited long to dwell myself with her.

Be with her again.

I should stop thinking of her even for just one night. I need her to rest completely. Every night when I think of her, she always has her past dreams with me and I know that her soul digs deeper to what those dreams mean.

I wondered around the world to find her. I was looking for signs if she's near or if she has been born yet. I remembered that old man I met in a strange cave when I begun my journey to an endless time, he gave me words to carry it with me and will forever give me hope to pursue the love of my life.

"When you see the three Northern stars aligned, Go forth and conquer for she awaits there in a mist of dreams."

The words echoed through the night.

I went outside my house and laid at my hammock; the sky was luminous blue and it gave me a sense of warmth in my soul. Each night sky is a gift of hope. I saw the stars blinking and I can almost point out each constellations on the sky.

For a hundred years I have seen the world changed rapidly, yet I was the one who witnessed centuries of these stars at the sky of how they are all the same.

A kiss of wind brushed my cheeks. It felt pleasant and mysterious.

What is the universe telling me?

Is she here?

I got up and turn to look at the Norths.

My eyes travel the stars. She's nearer now than ever. I can feel it within my flesh and soul.

Aligned.

Then everything that surrounds me doesn't matter.

The winds are singing to my ears and I felt the sky sprung of hope and desire. I stumbled down to my knees and I couldn't hold back the tears of happiness.

I'm coming for you Aria.

Morning passed by and I went to get up and ready myself to see Aria. I knew yesterday that she's working on a big company on the same place where I live right now.

It's destiny after all.

I arrived at her workplace before she arrives. I sense the CEO of this company on the 10th floor of the building. "Is Mr.Bates here?" I questioned the front desk woman

"Do you have a scheduled appointment?" she greeted me with a smile

"Yes." I said confidently. She scans the computer showing the time appointed at 9:30 am.

"Alright, please proceed to his office sir."

Finally, my powers still works through the years. I went to his office and my prediction moments ago was indeed correct. He's here eating his favorite tuna sandwich in the morning.

"I've been waiting for you Mr.Davis. Come sit here" he greeted me at his door. I comfortably sit on his chair facing each other. I liked how his office is organized and minimal.

"So about the Music festival" he started "I like you to be on the media and papers so more people could come and buy tickets."

I loved to sing before. Aria would always look at me with her stunning eyes when I sing a song that I've made for her. She likes me best when I played the piano. It always exhibits a gloomy vibe.

"Could I request Aria to photograph me?" I plaster a smile

"Ms.Williams? Sure. She's one of my favorite employees here." he stops while drinking the remains of his coffee "Then your request is granted Mr. Davis. Please sign this contract and I'll be right back to refill  my cup of coffee again." He chuckled while handing me the contract.

I knew he would go down to refill his coffee.

I can now sense Aria entering the office. I've waited for this precious moment in a hundred years. Now, I can see her and burst out my emotions.

"You called me Mr.Bates--?"

There she was, beautiful and stunning as ever. She didn't change a bit and she was the Aria that I loved with all my soul. For a hundred years I never thought I would be this so happy in my life. I have mixed feelings; I could kiss her, hug her, and tell her that I am Austin. But I couldn't. Not yet.

Her deep violet eyes devoured her beauty. I can feel her mouth was warm and sweet.

Finally,I'm here Aria. I won't lose you again.

Hi guys! I hope you like my chapter 4 ❤️ I would like to thank you guys for reading and voting my story

Hi guys! I hope you like my chapter 4 ❤️ I would like to thank you guys for reading and voting my story. It mean a lot to me. No words can explain how grateful I am. I love you all! 💞 Please continue to support my story and I've seen my readers are having their own Team Austin and Team drake 😂

Team Austin 👉🏻

Team Drake 👉🏻