« d21 »

;deviously debuting

«»

Yongtae grabbed me by the waist and started smirking, "You think you got balls now, huh?" Excessively strong, I can't get out of his grip, he bent down a little carrying me he said, "Well, sorry to tell you I'm not going to get fucked by that atti...

Yongtae grabbed me by the waist and started smirking, "You think you got balls now, huh?" Excessively strong, I can't get out of his grip, he bent down a little carrying me he said, "Well, sorry to tell you I'm not going to get fucked by that attitude of yours" By that, I lightly punched his chest countless times as he austerely slumped me on the bed, "What the fuck are you trying to do?!"----But what he did next stunned me, I thought he'll do something to me but instead he just laid down beside me and faced me, "Don't worry, I won't fuck you, only until I have rights to do it so---and that will happen if we're going to reach an agreement for you to be my slave."

Taking a towel by the side of the bed, he softly wiped my face who's filled with his cum and as he was cleaning my cheeks we met each other's gaze which he just responded with a smile and looked down afterward, "You're cute" he uttered when he set his eyes towards me which made me bit my lip as I was taken aback because of what he said. Harshly grabbing the towel, I decided to just take care of myself before he would spit out his sugarcoated words. Yongtae let out a titter as he saw what I did, shaking his head he said, "You did quite impressive work there, boy. Did you train for that too?" I threw him the towel but he quickly caught in his hands before it would hit his face, "Not funny, fucker."

While we were laying down, realizations flooded in my mind----maybe I should stop working as a stripper now, focus more on dealing with this situation I've got myself into, and being a trainee who's preparing himself for their group's debut. Aish, I hate this part right here...As we were looking up to the ceiling, Yongtae spoke out of nowhere, "You know I as I was thinking of it for some time now--- I am talking about the reason you're working as a stripper is to gain money right?" I just responded with a nod and faced him, "Yes, and are you going ask that stupid question again?" He moved his body facing me and answered back, "No-I mean why don't you just sign the contract and come to an agreement to be my slave? In that way, I will still pay off as you will work under my authority and-"

"---Yes." I retorted, in the middle of him speaking.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I am going to be your slave, Master."

__________________________

In the morning where I thought this would be a peaceful day after I agreed to the deal with the devil and signed the contract. I realized starting today, a pacific day would be impossible to happen in my life now. As I finished handling myself, I am now getting ready to cook my own food but my phone rang and an Unknown Number is calling me, out of curiosity I decided to pick it up. "Hello? Who is this?" I asked to the other line. The caller just yawned before he answered me, "Hey boy, go to my place now and cook for me." Argh, shit.I gave him my number yesterday, now I'm doomed. What a good way to start my day. "Why won't you cook for yourself fucker you---" He interrupted by questioning, "Who are you again?" I gulped, here we go again I thought as I took my time to emotionlessly reply, "You're slave, Master." Yongtae let out a chuckle and responded back, "Good, so now take your ass into my house and do your work."

Fuck his guts and audacity! I am not liking it!

Taking my phone and heading to the Condo next door was against my spirit but I have to do this. When I arrived in front of his Residence, I didn't have the strength to knock anymore so I decided to just open the door and marched inside his Condo. Oh shit, this is not an ordinary condo. His condo was a lot more spacious than mine and it has a modern monochromatic design. It is evident that his things sited inside this place are remarkably expensive as hell, I wouldn't even dare to touch it. My feet were taking me anywhere as I strolled around his Condo and all of a sudden a man appeared in front of me topless as it seems that he just finished taking his shower so he was practically wet when I saw him. Crossing my arms, I faced him assertively and said, "Showing off, Mister?" He just cracked a cackle and asked me back, "But... do you like the view?" I stepped forward to him which made him step back a little, popping my tongue as I answered him, "No, just thinking of how I sucked what's underneath that towel, the hell out of you..." He was staggered because of what I said as I left him there in a state of shock.

Kim Daehwan will never lose this game, never.

I ambled towards the kitchen and yelled, "I am just going to cook whatever is available here! Don't even try to complain about what my food tastes like or I am going to splatter it all over your face!" I heard him laugh in his room as he replied, "Of course! Do your best, boy" When I open his fridge, tons of stocked foods were already there so I planned to just fry some foods in that way I will not break any sweat while working on these things. I started to fry some eggs but I don't know what he prefers to eat so I chose to fry a runny egg and one that is not, I also fried some hotdogs and bacon. Lastly, I decided to make some fried rice and that's it, all done.

Yongtae appeared wearing a sleeveless top and a sweat short holding an Oversized Shirt and a piece of thongs, I looked at him confusingly, "What is that for?" I asked. "Oh, this?" He responded as he walked towards the counter close to me and placed it in front of me,

"I want you to wear this while you're inside my place"

"Are you nuts?!" I screamed as I put down the metal spatula, "I am not." He said, shrugging me off. I cussed and took the clothes, I stared at it for a long time and looked back at Yongtae with his mouth pursed, "Fuck you." I mouthed before I removed all of my clothes and wore them. After I put it on, I sauntered towards the Human-sized Mirror and thought it's okay so I faced him, "How do I look, sir?"

"Beautiful."

«»

«»

Y'all, I'm already halfway editing this book, I can't wait to release this but I have to shhsshhs.. Also, I was cackling at how kpop stans are now clowning the issue of '97 liners going out amids the pandemic calling them, "COVID-97" . I tell you, this still sends something to me, lmao. The Companies already released a statement tho' I'm glad they didn't make it long enough to confirm and apologize but still my baby Jaehyun was there ;((( he should've just told me he wants some entertainment so I could teleport myself to Korea, nah--- I'm kidding.

Anyways, I hope my loves are doing great... I think you'll like the next chapter, I think??kekekeke~~~~