« d29 »

;deviously debuting

«»

Sungjae noticed me walking out from the event so he quickly opened his door and I got in, "Let's Go?" I told him as I sat down looking at him while the man's over-all look thaw was occupied with confusion as if it was just printed all over his fac...

Sungjae noticed me walking out from the event so he quickly opened his door and I got in, "Let's Go?" I told him as I sat down looking at him while the man's over-all look thaw was occupied with confusion as if it was just printed all over his face, "What happened back there?" Sungjae asked while locking all the doors and closing the black-tinted windows but I just answered him, "Head to the Company or we're going to make countless viral articles with shots of our faces with their never-ending clicking cameras." And speaking off that the huge door from the venue swung open and the people press looking in a rush appeared, "Told you." I sneered at the man as he quickly starts off his engine and drove extremely fast towards the Company.

"I'm going to do something that I should've done a long time ago."

One down and one to follow.

_____________________________

He parked his car to the basement and faced me while I was taking off my seatbelt, "I hope you will tell me what just happened in that event, Daehwan" Sungjae muttered sensitively, which made me face him as I dusted off the sides his blazer, "You will know soon, don't worry" I replied and formed a smile to him but Sungjae just caught my hand and held it as if it was a fragile thing as he softly stated, "I just want you to know that I'm willing to bet my whole life on you, Mr.Kim... Your existence in this world means so much to me, you're so special that I would do anything just to have you" I stared directly into his eyes and placed my other hand above his as I timidly responded, "Will you still do that after you'll find out something about myself?" Sungjae furrowed his brows for the reason he doesn't know what to answer and I just said to him, "Follow me."

I let the man follow me on the way to the practice room where the Distingué Line of Trainees is waiting for me. It's better if it's coming from me than other people, whatever happens, I have to be ready. "What are you going to do? What are we doing here?" Sungjae asked as we arrived at the place, "To plead guilty for a thing that I've done" The man was caught off-guard to my statement as we entered inside the room. "Oh! You're here man! Oop--- Why are you two together? Did you do something when we're not around?" Jaehyuk teasingly said as he saw us heading to their direction which made the other trainees shadow his lead, "How was it, man?" Hyunsik interrogated Sungjae which made the man nervously chuckle as he didn't know what to, "Shut those dirty minds of y'all, and keep it to yourself. Let me lend your ears and listen because I have a confession to make." I bluntly stated which made all of them went in silence as they sensed the seriousness in my tone.

Whatever is the outcome, just accept it.

"What is it, Daehwan?" Seunghun asked as they gathered in my space, "Your reactions may vary but I will gladly take it, I know what I've done is such a foolish move so I'm here to make a confession..." I spoke as I stared into each of their eyes, making contact with everyone in the room. "Okay, Hyung..." Beumwon mouthed, focusing on what I am going to say. "I am a sex worker, specifically a stripper... When I'm out at night that is because I'm doing my work... I constantly lied to all of you just to do this work...It happens when we're on a day off or a break since I've got nothing to do with my time I just did this work as it became my hobby and it also helps me sustain my financial stability in providing for myself."

They hesitantly nodded looking to each other, "You know it's----" Jaehyuk tried to say something but I just cut him off and added, "I have kept this as a secret for a long time to avoid getting caught and kicked out of this company but I have made connections with this person and he knows about this, he will never hesitate to use it against me, and make this fault as a factor to put my future career as an Idol at risk and ruin me so I decided to rip all the strings we made and agree to take that whatever happens, happens. I admit that I sold myself to the devil and I regretted it... I fucking r-regretted those -" I didn't end what I have to say when the memories of that night ring back to my head, evoking every piece of unsettling events that happened of that moment, and I didn't realize I was now forming fist tightly and shedding a tear. Why am I turning vulnerable now? I don't know myself anymore, this is not you, Daehwan.

In a swift move, Hyunsik straightaway pulled me for a hug, "Old hag, it's okay. You don't have to explain everything..." And by that, I gripped his clothes and hugged him closer. I cried harder when I felt that the other members joined in for a hug. Realizations came and hit me like a raging wave, I don't know why all this time I chose to hide this from them when they're the only people that completely understand me, trapped into thinking they would judge me. I was too damn selfish, too selfish that I completely lost myself while doing all these by myself. I don't know why I overlooked the situation, there are these people. All of these people are here, people who stayed by my side throughout the years, people who stick to me as I faced the challenges in my life, and people that truly love me from just the way I am.

Hyunsik gently caressed my hair as he said, "It's all done now, Daehwan... We're here already". Hearing that statement broke my heart which made me sobbed harder to his chest, Am I deserving for this? I began questioning myself in the midst of them comforting me, "Why a-am I l-like this? I am so s-sorry, I hid something f-from you, I'm truly sorry. I r-really am" I mumbled while I was wailing myself in between their hugs, "There's nothing wrong with it, Hyung... You shouldn't be sorry, we understand your decision..." Beumwon stated as he began wiping the overflowing tears in my face while hugging me. I gradually let go of Hyunsik's shirt as I pulled myself away from them, looking like a crying mess... I looked down and fixed myself before facing them, "Now that you know it, I understand that you're going to feel uncomfortable around me so---" Jaehyuk just interrupted me with a smack interrupting what I'm going to say, "Enough for the drama, how many times do we have to say it to you that, we understand it, we respect you and accept your decision, and nothing will change."

Nothing will change... That statement enough was adequate to fill something that's been lacking in my heart in my entire life, I took a glimpse of Sungjae who was emotionlessly seeing the situation, this time I can't decipher what he's feeling so I slowly beamed at him but the man just walked away out of the room leaving me with a clue to find out the answer of my longing question...

"Will you still do that after you'll find out something about myself?"

Maybe, you'll stop now...

«»

Gurl, if i tell you that my dramatic ass wept a tear while writing this chapter even if this was written like shit, it just hits something from myself kekeke~~~