Chapter one

Lena's POV

"How about this one?" Kathryn asked.

I was searching for maternity clothes. At seven months pregnant, I could no longer squeeze into borrowed jeans and shirts. I knew I'd have to buy some eventually, but procrastinating was one of my many talents.

"That one looks like Teen Mom threw up on it." I said.

"You are a teen mom." Kathryn reminded me.

"No!" I said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes. "You know, Im not sure I can wait the two months for you to stop being a bitch." she said.

I rolled my eyes too. "I don't know if I can wait the rest of my life for you to stop being irritating as hell." I said.

"Jesus Lena." Luke said, appearing behind me.

I turned to him. "What?" I asked.

"You're going to be a holy terror when you get ready to pop." He said, with a light grin.

"She is a holy terror." Kathryn pointed out.

I flipped her off.

Ashton walked over and thrust his middle finger into the air as well. "Who are we flipping off?" He asked, kissing me.

I giggled. "Kathryn." I said.

Kat rolled her eyes and kept looking for clothes. "Where'd you guys go?" I asked Ashton.

"We were searching for 'My daddy is the best rock star in the whole world' onesies for the baby." Luke said.

Kathryn laughed. "Were you successful?" She asked.

"Turns out that would take a lot more room than what was on the onesie. Which is weird. Babies are so tiny."

I laughed along with Kathryn. "Really, Ash? I had no idea!" I giggled.

"Keep talking Lena. It won't feel so tiny when it's coming out of you." Kathryn joked.

I scowled at her playfully. "Don't remind me." I said.

She laughed and pulled out a black flowy shirt. "This one?" She asked.

"That'll do. Maternity clothes are ugly. And I have to pee." I said.

"You always have to pee." Luke said.

"I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed.

Ashton giggled and pointed the bathroom out to me. "It's right there, Angel. Do you want me to go buy you these while you're gone?" He asked.

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Kathryn come with me." I said.

Kat followed and walked beside me. "Why'd you want me to come?" She asked.

"I need a friend." I said with a dorky grin. She laughed. "I'm just playing. I wanted to ask how you and Niall are doing." I said.

She smiled at the sound of his name.

"We're amazing!" She exclaimed. "He's so perfect Lena. He tells me I'm beautiful every day, and he always does little things like bring me flowers on a Tuesday for no reason. And when I can't sleep he rubs my back and sings. He's just the best guy in the world."

I smiled, but her words brought me back to a flashback I didn't want to watch.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Because I'm so happy." Harry said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I have you." He said.