Chapter two

Liam's POV

"I miss Kathryn." Niall said.

"You always miss Kathryn." I told him with a grin.

He rolled his eyes. "And you always miss Sophia." He retorted.

"Touché." I said.

We were quiet awhile, both lost in thought. Then Niall spoke up again.

"You know who else I miss?" He asked.

"Who?" I asked.

Please don't say Harry.

"I miss my mum." He said.

I smiled at the thought of my sister. "I miss her too." I said.

"Kathryn's so lucky getting to see her." Niall said.

"Actually, I overheard her talking to Lottie earlier. Apparently Lena is not fun to be around right now." Louis said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Mood swings." Lou said.

"Ah. Every fathers dream. To get his girl pregnant and deal with the mood swings later." Niall said with a laugh.

"Is that your dream, Ni?" I asked playfully.

He rolled his eyes as his phone rang. "Hello? Hey Kat. What's up?" He asked.

"What? Really? Cute!" He exclaimed.

He laughed at whatever Kathryn said next, but it was cut short a moment later. "Of course not-okay yes but it was funny-oh come on you know I love you." He said.

"Okay baby doll. I'll call you later. Love you. Bye."

"You okay mate?" Louis asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Kathryn called to say Lena said the baby kicks when they sing to it." He said.

"Cute." Lou said.

"I wish they'd find out what the baby is." I said.

"Me too." Niall said.

"Now come on, let them be." Louis said.

"What? Is it so bad that I want to know if I'm gonna have a nephew or a niece?" I asked.

It was weird saying that. I could still barely believe that Lena was pregnant. And I still had the urge to beat Ashton up a little. Just a little.

"Hey, we will too!" Niall called.

"You won't be related by blood!" I cried.

"Yes we will. It's my child, Niall's sibling, and your niece or nephew." Louis said.

"It is not your child." I said.

"What! Are you telling me my wife cheated on me?!" He demanded.

I rolled my eyes. He would never give that up, would he?

My phone began to ring and I glanced at the name. It was my mother.

"Oh hell fucking no." I said, hitting the reject button.

"Who is it?" Niall asked.

"Miranda." I said.

"Damn. Never thought she'd call again." Lou said.

"She started this a few days ago. Begging for forgiveness and all kinds of shit. They're the reason everything happened five months ago." I said.

"How do you figure that?" Louis asked.

"Think about it." I said. "Miranda and Jake made me kick Lena out. Which in turn caused her to move in with Luke and Ashton and the rest of them. Then, they all became close and she told them she was Stacey and you know the story from there. Then Stacey went on tour with them, and boom. Alan got her."

The two boys were quiet a moment. "I guess. But there was no way they could've foreseen-" Niall began.

"It was their fault." I cut him off angrily.

"Easy Liam. We get it. It was their fault." Louis said.

I felt bad for being so pissy, but what ever.

Lena's POV

My phone rang for the umpteenth time this morning and I let out a frustrated scream.

"God damn would you let me eat?" I demanded the phone.

I picked up the phone and looked at it. "How did I know it was you?" I asked upon answering.

"Because only me would call you endlessly." Kathryn said.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked.

"For you to have a baby shower!" Kathryn said.

"It wouldn't make sense! I don't even know what I'm having." I said.

"So? You can have neutral baby showers! Come on Lena! Please?!" Kathryn begged.

"Ugh, fine. But you're on your own for planning the whole thing." I said.

"Will do. And can it be in London?" She asked.

"No." I said immediately.

"Lena please? It's easier for you and Ashton to fly there than for everyone to fly here." She said.

"I can't go back there." I said.

I thought of what Ashton said about moving on. I considered changing my mind, but Harrys face danced across my mind.

"Okay fine. I'll call you later." Kathryn said.

She hung up and I was left with my flashbacks.