Chapter thirty one

Cute/sad chapter alert

Lena's POV

I didn't think I'd ever stop crying. Liam was worried sick about me, as well as the others. Luke, who had his own apartment now, offered to let me move in with him, which liam wasn't even a little happy about. But I couldn't stay with him anymore. There was too much of harry there.

So now I lived with Luke. But it didn't do much. I spent most of my time crying in my bedroom. Liam came over every day, and luke was there every night. I would wake up in tears and screaming because of old nightmares that only harry could fix. Luke attempted to calm me down, but I knew damn well he would never be good enough.

Ashton was also a regular visitor. He would bring Keira over in an attempt to cheer me up. But even my baby couldn't fill the giant whole harry left in my chest.

I'd done everything. I'd tried telling myself harry was a no good piece of shit that I never needed anyway. I tried trying to ignore the pain and just go with the motions. I tried crying it all out. I tried calling harry-he never answered- and leaving voicemails he probably couldn't understand because I was sobbing so much. I tried looking for somebody new.

Nothing worked.

Today I was just sitting in my bed, staring at the wall. Images of mine and harrys relationship flooded through my mind.

"Lena!" he cried as I pushed the doors open.

Out in the street, in the pouring rain, I fished around for my phone in my bag.

"Lena!" Harry cried, stepping out into the rain without a thought.

"What?" I snapped.

"Where are you going?" he demanded.

"To see Liam."

"Visiting hours are over."

"I'll pay my way through then."

He caught my wrist.

"You don't need to be out alone." He said.

"I'll call Paul. Or someone." I said.

"I don't trust Paul."

"You trust him to take care of you."

"I don't care about me!" he yelled.

I stared at him. I was getting drenched, but I wasn't in the mood to care.

"I don't care about me. I care about you. You, and only you, Lena. Don't you fucking get it?!" he exclaimed.

I was also not in the mood to be yelled at.

"What, Harry?! What is there to get?" I demanded.

"I love you!" he shouted, and the silence that rung after was louder than he was.

" I love you." He whispered at last.

I was shocked.

"You....said that kissing me was a bad idea." I said.

"Lena, I kissed you angrily. I kissed you to try and show you my feelings instead of telling you. I'm stupid." He said.

I shook my head. "Then how should you have done it?" I demanded.

Suddenly he was kissing me.

That memory faded and another one came.

Harry pulled into the apartment parking lot and put the car in park. I decided to move before my courage died out, and I lunged over the center of the car and straddled his lap.