Chapter seventeen: getting CLOSE

Your POV:
You sit with him snuggled in his bed, you felt calm and cozy. "How ya liken da movie?" 2D asks. "It's pretty scary..very realistic". He chuckled a little realising you were slightly scared of the zombies. "I've seen it a buncha times, If I had to guess I'd say about 57 times" he said with a grin on his face, almost proud of himself. "Woah, you really like zombies huh?" You say in a mimicking tone.

"Ya know luv, I've seen so many I...MAY 'AVE BECOME ONE!" He said holding his arms out like a zombie and making funny voices. You couldn't hold back the harsh laughing building in your chest. "Your such a goof you know that" You say in a burst of giggles. He settles back against the pillow and looked at you. You didn't notice and continued watching the movie. He smiled, it caught your attention out the corner of your eye. You chose to ignore it but couldn't help but blush a bit. You also could help the urge to look back at him, into his big black orbs.

You gave in and was turning your head when you felt a peck and his lips press against yours! 'What just happened...' you thought in shock. Your touch parted and he sat back in almost as much shock as you, his lips were soft. "I was going for da ch-cheek but ya..haha t-turned.." he said scratching the back of his neck in a state of nervousness. You didn't know what to say. Your face felt hot and stomach was fluttering with butterflies... "It's uh it's okay...I don't m-mind" you say with the the most awkward facial expression you have ever made or seen. He smiled and shifted back over to his spot, sinking into the blanket before saying " it was going to be a-a mini thank you g-gesture" and subtly re-averting his attention to the movie.

'What In the shit just happened...he kissed me! Like actually..KISSED ME! You said to your self over and over in your head. You eventually started to watch the movie again and shifted closer to him. He noticed this and did the same. You both lay quietly enjoying the movie and the thoughts of what had justed occurred. You do like him but didn't know how to feel about it other than AMAZING! 'Does he like me too' you thought to yourself with a blissful and overwhelming feeling of adrenaline.

There was a noise outside the door. It was a loud shuffling, seemed like someone was outside.
Knock knock

A/N: there has been a spike in views and am getting a lil exited☺️ enjoyed it so far? Decided to put more ACTION into this one 😉 Sorry if I make a mistake every now and then .pls don't hate meee 😓