Chapter twenty: Getting the goods

"So? Join the band!?" Murdoc released as he lent off the wall and put his arm around you and over your shoulder. "Uh I don't know Mudz" you say peeling his arm off you. " c'mon dear you have a beautiful voice and...ya got the look". You thought a bit. " well maybe..but isn't 2D the bands singer?". He relies "yes yes but your voices will complement each other so well" he looked slightly desperate. "OH AND.. You gotta get money now somehow if ya livin with us!"he said. This was true, You will have to quit your job. You will miss it but, your life is so much more interesting now. "I will leave it at a maybe okay?" You finished. He nodded his head. "Oh and can you take Noodle and I shopping for furniture...for my new room?" You ask. "Hrpmm..yes yes fine" he grumbles shoo'ing you off with a wave of his hand.

So first you get kidnapped here, then gets caught in a fire, asked to live here then asked to join a band with the same person who started all of the events.....'definitely not what I expected ' you thought.

Later that day (afternoon) you were dressed and ready for furniture shopping. Murdoc had been waiting in the car for you and noodle. When you arrived you got in and buckled up. It was. A quick trip to the store. The first thing you saw was a huge door that opened automatically. It was kinda cool how it was so large. Murdoc asked "Grrmph, so uh where should we start to look?" You didn't know your way around so you let Noodle take the lead.

"Sooooo (y/n)san! What colours and style" she asked. You pondered a bit. "Oo I really love (your preferred style and colours). She knew where to go and  retook both you and Murdoc somewhere where the desks and beds suited your description.

Later on everyone all finished with buying and carrying the furniture to the car. ,irdoc surprisingly offered to carry it all to the car for you. It was most likely to impress you but, who were you to complain about the help he gave.

One you got back to Kong, 2D welcomed you all back inside with a large smile. "Shop pin' go well?" He asked as he helped unload the boxes into the kitchen. "It went really well actually, Mudz and Noodle were really helpful!" You responded loading the box of bolts next to the sink. "So Mudz acted alright?" 2D asked as he dropped the last box beside the bench. "Yes, he didn't seem to into the actual shopping So to say.. but he was keen o help with the boxes and Uber driving" you say in slight shock. "Seems he has changed..a bit" he said dusting his hands on his pants. You didn't reply back but smiled and tied your hair up in a pony tail. A few strands of hair fell from behind your ear. Stu noticed and giggled to himself. "What's so funny" you asked in confusion of his tiny laugh.
"Ya sweating, box too heavy?" He mocked as he swiped his fingers across your cheek and tucked the hair back behind you ear. This made you blush and get butterflies. He got a little shy after looking directly into your eyes. "Just because I'm not as strong as you are" you say in an exaggerated and flirty tone, pushing him softly as a joke. He laughed. "Well then if your so strong then helping me clean up the new room will be a breeze" you say laughing. "No problemo! Luv, he says as he winks and walks away".

A/N: Guys! We hit 1K! Thank you! I remember when 3 was exiting 🥺 btw the edit, is from my my video edit account @angelic_demon_edits on insta. I do Gorillaz edits, Billie eilish, sallyface, kyloren and more! 🥰