The Accident

30 mins before the class start

"Where should we go first?" Hans said

"Maybe to the cafeteria , since you said that it will not be crowded by now ." Bailey replied .

Bailey wants to go back to the room but she is a person who keeps promises, and she promised to go with the two after they eat.

While on their way , Hans was so talkative,  in the contrary , Addison was so quiet. 

They talk about their lives and soon reached the topic "Anime"

"Bailey I remembered your hobby is watching anime?  Isn't  it too childish for you ? It is just a cartoon, how come are you entertained? " Hans said.

"Pardon?" Bailey was so mad after hearing this.

Bailey was a short tempered person and she doesn't want people to misunderstand anything related to her.

Bailey madly added before Hans can speak "Let's clear that up. First of all, yas I really love watching anime and it is my hobby. Second, Anime is not a cartoon Hans! erase that in your mind. In the first place , Anime wasn't spelled as Cartoon.Anime is technically an Japanese styled-animated media that tells stories for all ages. Yes both of them are alike but there's a thin like that disticts the two. It takes minimal common sense to understand what I said based upon the definition of a anime, if this doesn’t come across as common sense for some people then they must have difficulties. "

Addison who's always quiet , chuckled.

Bailey who was still mad gets more annoyed when Addison laughed . "Why are you laughing?!"

"Nothing" Addison said while forcing to stop his laugh.

"Why are you laughinggggg?"  Bailey was still annoyed

Hans looked at Bailey's angry face , it was all red.

Bailey was so annoyed and as she saw the cafeteria, she walks on her own as fast as she can .

The two kept laughing without knowning Bailey was already inside the cafeteria.

She was amazed by the main cafeteria.  It was so huge. There are different counters for different food types : Snacks,  Lunch , Cold Dessert and Drinks. There are many different variety of food to choose to. There are many table and chairs around it, you can seat and eat anywhere you like. The Cafeteria was air-conditioned, you'll have no problem of hot weather. It also has Tv's around the corners for entertainment. It was a wonderful and organized cafeteria.

As soon as Bailey walk towards the Cold Dessert Counter , she was drowned by the ocean of students.

She suddenly felt like an alien in my her own skin , sweating, chills and getting weird, swimmy feeling in her head . She was like disoriented after spinning around a lot felt like herself was falling backwards or being pulled out of her body.

Hans and Addison saw the sudden crowd in the cafeteria and knowing that Bailey was afraid of crowds , they immediately run towards and find her. It was difficult to move , they were pushed in the crowd and got separated quickly.

Bailey's heart beats faster and faster and has difficulties in breathing. She could even speak a word or asked for help. Everyone was a stranger in Bailey's eyes ,she has no one to hold on , no one also noticed her. It's suffocating for Bailey.

Dailey can't control her body and felt like she was collapsing any moment.

Until

Someone grabbed her out of the crowd . Grabbing Dailey's shoulder tight  and keeping her near. As soon as she out of the crowd, she felt relieved, she wanted to thank that person but she collapses in a second.

The person carry her and runs fast to the school clinic beside of the cafeteria. The person kept calling Dailey's name to regain her consciousness and hold her so tight.  Dailey kept trying to open her eyes but it's heavy and won't open , her body was all numb and exhausted.

Bailey was lying at the bed of the school clinic and a nurse assist her .

"She was going to be fine , she just needs rest. I believed she had a panic attack and her asthma makes it more worse" the nurse said.

》》》

Bailey was awake , she opened her eyes and she saw Hans. Hans was so worried about Bailey , his eyes says it all.

"I'm glad that you're awake , we are so worried on you , Bailey. I'm sorry , it was all because of me, If I didn't ask you to go to the cafeteria,  this would  have happened. "

"Stop, don't put all the blame on you . Its Alright but where am I?" Bailey said

"We're here at the clinic. I am really sorry Bailey , we didn't know that the seniors are scheduled after us . We didn't mean to do it. " Hans begged.

"No, I understand. Thank you for bringing me here" Bailey said as she smiled

"No , I'm not the one you should be thanking of. It was Addison who found you and bought you here"
Hans said

"Where's Addison?" Bailey asked

"He just left to let our chairman knows what happened" Hans said.

"What? We should hurry and go to our room . Its first day of school and I don't want bad impressions. " Bailey said as she gets out of the bed quickly

"But you still needs to rest. Bailey, Prof Olivia will just be discussing the school rules and regulations. Don't push yourself to hard. " Hans said.

Bailey still insists, they ended walking to their building. They were 30 mins late on class.

Bailey was expecting her to be scolded by Olivia

They knock on the door and Prof Olivia suddenly run toward Bailey.

Addison was shocked and worried,  knowing that Bailey's body was still exhausted.

"Are you feeling good? You made us so worried. You should take care of yourself more." Olivia said while holding Bailey's hand.

"I'm fine Prof. Thank you for worrying about me. I will" Bailey smiled as she said it.

"Alright,  let's go back" Olivia from caring to the serious,  teaching mode again.

Bailey slowly go to her chair and sit.

Addison looked and Bailey and angrily whispered "You should be resting at the clinic and not going back here. Are you crazy?"

Bailey was shocked at Angry Addison but she then replied and smiled " I'm fine , I'm totally fine , I'm just so clumsy back there"

Addison was still mad but he couldn't help to feel relieved inside.

Bailey's body can't still handle the exhaustion,  she  slowly fell asleep.

Addison sees it and he put Bailey's head on his shoulder.

》》》

Bailey wakes before the class ended and was so shocked when she looked at her watch.

It was 2:30 pm , she's been sleeping for more than an hour . Lucky for Bailey,  Olivia doesn't notice her , and she didn't snore while sleeping.

She wiped her face with soft tissue and tied her messy hair up. She looks more neat than before.

》》》

"That's all for today. Tomorrow you'll be meeting some of your profs in different subjects. Goodbye!" Olivia said