I'm Guilty

While arranging the chairs,  Bailey's phone rang .

"Hello?" Bailey said

"May kasama ka na ba pauwe? Sabay na kaya tayo ? wala din ako kasama e " Ethan said

"San ka na ulit nakatira?" Bailey said

"Sa Varse ako e ikaw ba?" Ethan replied

"Wait I'll search on google maps --- Ay we're opposite direction pala e . Kaya mo yan " Bailey chuckled. 

"Ganun ba? Ingat na lang. Bye" Ethan was sad being alone.

》》》

Bailey put her bag on her back and was about to leave the room but Hans said " Bailey sabay-sabay na tayo, magkakalapit lang naman tayo."

Bailey agreed. She was also a girl and she also wants to have someone with while going home just to be safe.

They are walking and has reach the front gate but Hans and Addison stop and go to the side of the gate.

To get their bicycles.

" Ah we forgot to tell you , We are riding our bikes to go to the school and to go home . How about you Bailey,  are you commuting?" Hans said

"I walk , it wasn't that far " Bailey said

"Isn't it tiring? Addison replied

"It's a double purpose, to save money and to exercise. " Bailey simply smiled.

As they crossed the gate Bailey waved to the guards and said "Good Bye po"

Instead of riding a bike , Hans and Addison walks with Bailey.

They talked about their life , making every minutes   felt like an hour.

Hans pointed his hand and realized"Oh! that's our house, it was so fast. I didn't even realize I'm near at my home."

They stopped in front of Hans House and said goodbye to each other .

"I wanted to lead you to your houses but I just can't. Just be safe on your way . Bye !" Hans said as he closes their gate.

The air between Addison and Bailey becomes cold and silent . Nobody dares to talk .

Only the sound of their feet was heard. They kept walking and walking until Bailey noticed that her condo was getting nearer and near. She was confused.

"Isn't my condo was way more farther than Addison's?" Bailey's talking to her self .

They will soon pass Crossinee and reach Sinnester soon and Addison stills keeps walking.

"Where's Addison's house? " Bailey was something confused and kept walking silently

She can't hold the curiosity so she takes the first initiative to talk

"Ad-dison ... Uhmm.. " Suddenly Bailey can't make a word and can't form a proper sentence. She was very nervous when Addison looked at her with his cold ocean eyes.

"Uhhmm. I...just.. wanted to ask ..where.. is your house . We are in Sinnester already ... I thought... your house was located at Crosinnee?" Bailey murmured.

Addison turned his head and ignored Bailey.

They kept walking awkwardly. 

One street away from Bailey condo , she bravely speaks again " Uhmmm... Addison? "

Addison looked at her again with his cold cold eyes while walking.

"Uhmm ... Are you... stopping somewhere?" Bailey still was nervous,  keeping her voice so low.

And Addison didn't replied.

Bailey hates being ignored. Her nervousness turns into annoyance.

"Etong Lalaki na to , ngayon ko na nga lang nakilala , may lakas pa siya ng loob na di ako pansinin . Wow Ha!" Bailey's innerself.

She wanted to scold and get angry at Addison, but  she stills didn't Addison fully so she hesitated to do so.

She instead walks as fast as she can and act like  she's walking alone , but Addison's long legs was keeping up with her.

She was so annoyed. Bailey stop walking and turned , facing Addison. Blocking Addison's way.

She was shocked,  she was to closed to Addison , in a seconds she was embarrassed. She turned her head away and look at the ground instead , she said " Thank you for saving me , Addison"

Bailey was scared and trembling in fear back then but Addison pulled her out of the crowd. It means so much to Bailey ,

"I couldn't imagine what would happen to me if no one help me. Thank you so much" Bailey added , nearly in tears, remembering the terrible incident.

Addison put his hand in Bailey's head and console her.

Bailey wipe her tears and walk again much faster than before. She was so embarrassed but she was smiling.

Bailey was near at her condo , she stopped while Addison was walking towards her.

Bailey pointed her finger in the condo and said "This is where I live, I'll get going then. Ingat ka sa paguwi " Bailey smiled and wave while walking to the lobby.

Addison smiled.

Bailey was expecting Addison to walk ahead but in reality Addison goes back to the other way .

Addison wanted to accompany Bailey to her condo  because he's worried that the incident will happen again, knowing that Bailey was walking alone. He was still guilty of the incident.