Hours before the show

5:00 PM at the Hotel Room

Inayusan na ni Mamavie si Bailey para sa fundraising event niya. The event will start at 7:00 pm pero since si Bailey ang organizer ng event , she decided na kailangan niyang mai-prepare lahat before magstart ang show.

Ang Team Yeliez ay nasa loob ng hotel room, shooting for the behind the scenes ng event para sa vlog ni Bailey. Dahil supportive si Addison at alam niyang aligaga si Bailey sa Event , he bought her a chocolate ice cream to calm her down a little.

Bailey will be wearing a Newspaper Print Longsleeve tucked in Denim Convertible Jeans bought by Emma and Jayden and  in their collab video.

5:30 Pm Pumunta na si Bailey with Addison sa event place na walking distance lang sa Hotel. Kabadong naglalakad si Bailey sa magyayaring event, feeling niya matatae na siya sa kaba at excitement.

Addison looked at her , grabed her hands and said
"Wag ka kabahan HOI , Kahit anong mangyari Bailey You are always going to be amazing" fingers crossed.

Bailey smiled and replied "May utang ako sayo"

Addison hugged her so tight and they arrived at the place. When she opened the door , she was amazed on what she saw , it was beyond what she planned. Nawala rin ang kaba niya at napalitan ng saya, pero hindi parin mawala ang pakaaligaga at stress ni Bailey sa pag-preprepare. Dinouble-check niya ng lahat, camera's, lightings, sound systems , food , give-aways , prizes at lalo na ang lahat ng staff.

6:00 Pm na and the preparation was done, the event was all set at nagsisimula na ding magdatingan ang mga sponsors and guests . Bailey was standing in the front door , greeting every guests while Addison is filming what she does for the behind the scenes.

Emma and Jayden arrived

Bailey: Hi! Emmaaa , Hi Jayden , I would never thought that those clothes would be awesome like this, It was so beautiful!

Emma: Thank you , It's because you and Addison bought it for us.

Jayden: Look what you also wearing...

Bailey: Yeah. This is so damn cool

Jayden: Anyway, where's Addison

Bailey calls Addison

Bailey: Babe can you entertain Emma and Jayden , Im'ma assist the guests first.

Addison: Yeah, suree

Emma and Jayden: Byee

Few Youtubers arrived

Bailey "Hi Guyys! Glad you're here, Please sign in first"

Few Youtubers while signing "Hi! Bailey , we would never expect to see you here at the front door"

Bailey " I would just love to see you guyss , Please proceed to the left side for photoshoots. Thank you , Enjoy"

Vice Ganda Arrived

Bailey "Hi Meme Vice , You look like a barbie doll this evening "

Vice "Thankk youu ,  Wag mo ko binobola , meron kang kasalan sa akin"

Bailey "What? Again? I didn't do anything wrong..."

Vice Ganda whispered to Bailey's ear " I already told you not to spend your money again for this event because you spend enough na "

Bailey replied " And I didn't Meme Vice"

Vice " I heard that you treat all the staff for lunch , neto lang ."