The First day of College

Dailey was walking to Chamelice University , it was quite a distance but she endures it and just considered it as part of her exercise.

She had a great breakfast,  toast of bread , pancake with honey on top and a cofee. She also had a warm morning bath that's why she's in a good mood for a walk.

While walking she saw a fine-looking man riding a bike on the other side of the street. The man captures Dailey's eyes , It was all like a slow-motion. A tall gut with perfect body , not masculine nor too thin , black classy side brush hair and his fair skin tone was glowing on white shirt and a denim pants . She did saw his face but only his side view, his eyebrows were like symmetrically drawn , his eyelashes where long, his pointed nose and his small pinkish lips and the line on his jaw . His face was reflected by the sun rays , it was perfectly starring at but Bailey bumps into the streetpost and as she rubs her head and looked at the other side of the street , the guy disappears.

Bailey continue to walk and slaps her chicks , waking her self  up, it might just be an imagination of her. In fact there's no such thing as slow-motion in real life . She arrived at Chamelice University and she greeted the guards on the gates and excitedly runs towards her department.

It was still 7:30 am and her class was still on 8:00 am so she rest for a while and continue to walk but this time just slowly. Her phone started to vibrate and ring , she put her bag on her front and open the zipper and answered the phone . It was her past high school friend "Ethan" .
Dailey awkwardly  said "Hell'o?"
Ethan replied " Oi! Hi Dailey , I heard that you chose C.U. for college, Are you already there? "
Dailey still uncomfortably said " Yes I'm here why?"
Ethan hurriedly said " I'm also here. Tamang-tama wala pa kong kakilala , where are you , puntahan kita diyan"
Dailey was shy to refused and still said  " Nasa tapat ako Main building"

They finally met , Ethan was closed to Dailey back then , they haven't  hang out together for 2 years , they talk for a little but not so long . It was an awkward situation but the flame of friendship never dies. A few walks and they are comfortable with each other.

Ethan said" It's been awhile Lou! I never thought that you'll choose C.U. and we'll become schoolmates again."

Lou is the nickname given by Ethan when they are Highschool kids. Lou short for Louis her lastname.

Dailey was annoyed by her nickname and said" Yah . I'm tired seeing your face again . By the way , did you take a Civil Engineering course? "

Ethan smirk and said " You'll always see me. Yah , you , have you make your mind clear? "

Dailey was known for being undecided,  she created so many choices and ended up choosing nothing .

Dailey said " Yah , finally, I'll stick with Agricultural Engineering. "

Ethan sigh in relief and said " Buti na lang we're in the same department.  " he added "It's already 15 mins before 8 , we e should head to the Engineering dept. ASAP"

》》》
Dailey arrived at her classroom before time.
There were quite few students . She smiled to greet and directly sits on the 2nd row in the right side and sits on the 2nd chair.

《《《Throwback

The night before the first day of school

Dailey was very nervous so she read a few advices for freshmens , what to do on the first day of school, what to wear , what to avoid, what to bring and so on , and so fourth.

She read that freshman should sit based on what they wanted to happen in the whole year . If they prefer to be serious and focus on the study , they should sit on the first row , but if they're just going to sleep the entire year don't sit on front sit on the last row(near at the window or at the edges.) where your Prof. can't notice you.

Next is sit on the middle if you prefer to talk or be focused sometimes.  That's why she chooses to sit on the second row , where she can focused a lot and chat for a little. Dailey avoided the first chair because she wanted to avoid her profs walking in the middle called the person next to them.

She also learned to prepare indexcards and picture of her in 1×1 or 2×2 because they said that most Profs will ask index card in the first day. Preparation is better than cure. She also read that she doesn't need to bring lots of school supplies at the first day of school , 20 pcs of yellow paper , a sharpened pencil  , ballpen (red, blue , black) , index card , pictures with double-sided on, and a notebook will be fine. This is to avoid student's who's too dependent to others *mangbuburaot that they will ask things from you o *pangbuburaot , First  impressions lasts , you should maintain a good impression,  (first day na first day manghihinge ka agad ng papel ? duhh)

She also read to avoid certain people it says
"Don't befriend anyone just because you're alone. No, I'm not saying you should avoid any social interaction. I'm not saying raise your standard about friendship. What I'm trying to indicate is that, don't let yourself be in a circle of friends just because you're alone. You won't be fully committed to the group. Kilalanin mo sila. Tignan mo kung makakabuti ba sila. Kasi college is a tough world of diverse culture. It's a battle you can't do alone but with the help of your friends na would at least lessen your stress, friends that would be there facing obstacles and hardships with you, while learning and making worth to cherish memories, the battle can be triumphed. Swear, your freshie friends will be your LIFETIME FRIENDS na even you guys are professionals and already have your families, sila't sila yung and'yaan, kasama kang tatawanan kung paano nyo ibinagsak yung isang subject or iniyakan yung isang ex. Sila yung makaka-alam ng first walwalan experience mo, first suka, even first sex experience. They are THAT crucial in your life. So don't be in a circle of friends just because you're lonely, be there because you feel like you're belong."

》》》Present
Students are arriving one by one as the time gets near. Soon enough the chairs are also being occupied. There are 3 young girls seats next to Dailey , seems like the three are  bestfriends but still no one sits on her left side.

Dailey's talking to her innerself " Napakasosyal naman nung tatlong to , look at their outfits parang pinaghandaan talaga. Is it normal to wear that long earings? . Should I talk to them? wag nalang kaya ? kaso... What if they will not like me kase I'm not that fancy as they are. I'm just wearing white dull t-shirt , pants and sneakers , unlike them , wearing red dress , accessories and heals" Dailey close eyes and breath deeply and let go of her chaos thoughts . "Dailey , Bad vibes out , Good vibes in "

As she opens her eyes she saw a guy walking towards her. The guy smiled to Dailey like she have knowned her. Dailey smiled back remembering where did she met that guy but she recalls nothing.

The guy talked to her and said "Hi! , is this sit occupied? "

Dailey was shocked and shy, she said " Uhmm , no , no"