Shopping for Bailey's new home

They arrived at the shopping mall

They start with buying all the Appliances needed

Bailey was thinking buying only small refrigerator, small stove , small tv , electric fan and small washing machine . She didn't want to spend alot of Auntie and Uncle's money.

While Bailey was choosing the Appliances Auntie Mary  said that she should buy those expensive one.

Bailey said " Auntie Mary , Its too expensive po , I wanted to choose the convenient one "

But Auntie Mary still decides for Bailey , Bailey can't oppose Auntie Mary anymore.

While choosing the right washing machine Ailee mentioned "Bailey, choose the automatic one , where you can wash and dry at the same time, para hinde ka na magpapalipit, hindi ka naman marunong maglaba e"

"Mame, Alam kong maglaba , ikaw pa nga nagturo sa akin e " Bailey replied

"Alam mo nga pero di ka naman naglalaba sa bahay, wala den yon kung di mo nagagamit. " Ailee replied

"Oo na Mame, hige na" Bailey replied

Bailey decided to buy one electric fan , because she's the only one living in the condominium,  pwede lang niyang buhat-buhatin kung saan saan ang electric-fan.

Pero ...

Auntie Mary disapproved that , she wanted Bailey to buy air-conditioner so that she won't worry about the temperature of the condominium.

Auntie Mary asked Bailey" Bailey what do you prefer the most , bathtub or shower? "

Bailey answered" I prefer shower Auntie Mary because  whenever I'm in the bathtub, I'm always sleepy and I don't want to drowned while I accidentally fell asleep "

Auntie Mary said " So we should buy Shower with heater"

Bailey answered " No need for shower Auntie and I can bath just by using Timba na may Tubig at saka Tabo"

But Auntie Mary always win and never loses besides it's also her money that was being spent and no one can oppose her.

Next is buying furnitures.

Bailey sticts to what Ailee said "Keep it simple and inexpensive"

But then here we go again

Bailey wanted just a double-sized bed so that it won't  be that expensive but Autie Mary wants her to buy the king-sized bed for her to sleep comfortable without caring about the space.

and as usual  Auntie Mary won.

In the end Auntie Mary decides for Bailey but it is still Bailey's style just different in prize and in size.

Autie Mary kept spending her money on expensive stuff which is not planned by Bailey because Bailey doesn't want Auntie Mary to spend lots of money just for her.

But Bailey can't  do anything but to sigh , she said to herself "Nakakahiya na, Ang mamahal ng mga to"

Lastly is the decorations and the lighting.

Since Auntie Mary was not that young , she started to feel tired so she let Ailee and Bailey to choose on their own.

This time they finally won.

Bailey loves Simple colors , she loves black , white , gray , beige , silver , gold . She likes black marble the most , in her eyes it was fantastically beautiful. 

In lighting , big chandeliers is not her type , she likes the simple ones. She doesn't like lamps but she likes led lights in the corners of the room.

Bailey also wants to have plants in the balcony because she believed that Plants generates positive vibes .

It was such a tiring but joyful day to them specially Bailey. She was so greatful to have a chance to design the condominium where she will be living soon. They created all great memory and bonding.

Its already night and they are all tired and they finally returned to Novis Village to rest .

"Ailee and Bailey you will be staying at the guest room muna, I will lead you there" Auntie Mary said.

They  follow Auntie Mary

"Here this is the bedroom , and this is the comfort room , Stay at home and Rest well" Auntie Mary said

"Thank you so much Auntie Mary , You'll never know grateful I am . You make me soooo happy today."  Bailey said 

" You're always welcome Honeyy. By the way , Don't call me Auntie Mary just call me "Mom" ok? the word auntie makes me looks so old" Auntie Mary said while smiling

Bailey looked at her mother Ailee and said " Ok lang ba yon Mame? "

Ailee said "Of course , you're always calling your other auntie "mommy" right? "

Bailey smiled and awkwardly said "Yes, M-ooo--m"

"Ok, I will not be with you all tomorrow , I'll be back for work na e so do you best and rest well!" Auntie Mary said

They closed the door and went straight to bed because it was really a tiring day.

While lying on the bed Bailey said to Ailee " Mame wag ka nang malungkot, Alam ko naman na kahit hindi mo kaya saking ibigay ung mga ibinigay ni Auntie Mary and Uncle Michael kanina, Iba parin ung Love na binibigay mo sakin , samin. It may not be as expensive as those things but it is the most precious gift I'll ever received in my entire life. "

Ailee looked and Bailey and smiled and said to her self " Salamat Anak , You and Dailey isa the precious gift I've also received in my entire life . Proud ako sayo anak"

After that she closed her eyes and pretended to sleep without replying to what Bailey said .

Bailey looks at her mother and smile saying to her self " I love you Mame"

They all sleep safe and sound .

Today they must rest because Tomorrow will be another tiring day.