Chapter 4

Bright's Pov

I start to take off her jacket, looking back at her already seeing her asleep. Phew.

I look back at her body seeing her in a tank top, this is the only time I'm surprised to see a woman....with a really large breast.

Now I get it why she wear those types of clothes. But damn!

I'm not jealous and all, I'm just...surprise at the sight.

I'm not going to have sex with her all the stuff. No! I'm just going to change her clothes 'cause she smell like sweat and alcohol and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep tonight with her smelling like that.

I open her closet, seeing a pare of clothes that's looks comfortable for her for the night. I take a deep breath before removing her tank top, bra, pants and pan- wait a minute, I'm a girl too. But with a....nevermind.

Her boobs slightly jiggle when I remove her bra. Leavung her full naked in front of my eyes.

Looking at her bra having the size written in it....size E? I'm speechless.

I help her get all her new clothes on her and placing her on her side of the bed.

Going inside in the bathroom to get myself clean up. I felt pure bliss when I remove that stupid binder off my chest. I take a deep breath enjoying the moment before it last.

Taking of the rest of my clothing, getting in the shower turning of the hot water on, enjoying the warm water around my body.

After what it seem like an hour. I'm finally ready to go to bed. With her.

I just hope she doesn't freak out if I hug her at the middle of the night. I have this weird habit of cuddling something or someone beside me.

I lay down on that soft mattress, facing the opposite not wanting to look at her direction, before the tiredness consume me.

The next morning

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

A hard and soft thing hit me on my head making me fall of the bed. I landed on my back hearing the loud thud I made.

So this is how I'm being treated first thing in the morning huh? Goodluck to her future husband then.

"Ow, what was that for?" I ask rubbing my head from the impact.

"Tell me you did NOT put your thing in me! Specially your seeds! "

"So let me get this straight. Your friends are allowed to put their thing in you and I don't?"

"How the fuck do you know that?!"

Ok they did, did it. I hope they use protection.

"Your mom told me."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"No I didn't, I have no intention in doing that, for your information." I say, getting up from the ground, walking for the door not wanting to be here any longer.

Billie stop me by blocking my way, with her face dead serious.

"I'm  not believing you yah know. You have a dick for a reason, any guys that would've seen my body, would immediately be turned on."

Well to bad, I'm only half of that gender. And why does she say it like it's a good thing?

"Listen, I have no wants on ramming my thing in you on that night ok. I'm not those kind of dudes when all of a sudden saw a hot woman pass by they're stick will immediately pol out, No. I'm not like those dudes. I'm responsible boy, that will have no intention in getting you pregnant, til our wedding came ok."

Opening the door, leaving her standing there not saying a word. I can't believe I actually said our wedding GOD! it's so unusual that word coming out of my mouth.

Walking downstairs thinking what should I prepare for Billie this morning.

Timeskip

"Done" I finished making breakfast for the both of us. I made an vegan breakfast burrito for Billie, while I'm just having an avocado toast.

Hearing the door upstairs seeing Billie walking down the stairs and into the dining room.

"Hey sorry for my s-"

"I understand, you were only caring yourself that's all. Here I prepared your favourite meal for today."

I gave her the burrito seeing her eyes widen in happiness.

"Fine....I promise myself that I'll go easy on you for now on." Billie say continues to eat her burrito. My face soften at her sudden behaviour.

"Looks like mean queen had became soft all of a sudden because I made her a burrito." I tease.

"Shut up!"

1 week later

I'm at the backstage watching Billie performing her latest hit bad guy, while she jumps up and down at the beat.

Me and Billie are kinda cool now. She doesn't distant away herself, she's not a being a...should I say it? A bitch.

All and all, she's really sweet in the inside if you know her. it's just hard to crack her open.

Billie must my long gaze her for to long, making her turn her head to look at me while flashing me a smile. I smile back at her while her continue dancing like a goof.

All of a sudden, I see her tripping on one of those lights making her fall off the stage by accident.

The whole music and band stop. I rush up to where Billie's was, concern for the ocean eyed girl. The fans became concerned for their favourite artists yelling at the top of their lungs, asking if she's alright.

Sooner or later, two people came in with a stretcher, me helping them out to carry Billie on it. Leaving the concert behind for her.

I follow them to where they were taking Billie at. To my surprise, Billie held my hand on the way to the hospital.

"Stay by my side Bright...."

I gently lift her hand, kissing her knuckles giving the sweetest smile I can gave.

"Don't worry, i won't."

(Why am I single?)