Chapter 2

Billie Pov

I starts to wake up, remember what happened last night. I immediately sat up looking around if I was kidnapped.

I was in my room, but how?

The door opens making me flinch. It was Bright with a tray of food in his hand.

"Good morning." He smile, setting the tray on the nightstand.

"What happened last night?" I ask her.

"Well, you almost got rape by an old man, good thing I made it right in time to stop him." He explained. So he's been looking for me all night? My eyes trail down his body, examining him. Noticing a bandage wrap around his hand.

"What happened to your hand?" He just smiled avoiding the question.

"it's nothing. Here, eat up I know your hungry."

"I didn't need you're help back there you know. I can handle him myself."

"Oh so your saying, I would've let the man rape you, while I just walk away? No. You're mom entrusted you to me."

I frown knowing it's true anyway, why is he being like my second mom now. He scoop some of the soup he made putting infront of my mouth "say "ahh" I look at him like bitch what.

"Don't worry, it's vegan."

I open my mouth, taking it. it's good. Wait a second.

"I can do it myself." I say in a childish manner taking the spoon from him.

"Alright, alright." He stood up, leaving me all alone. Agh! why does mom have to this to me.

Bright Pov

God I want to breath so badly. Why does Lim have to get this super tight binder.

Looking my hand, having a flash back from yesterday.

Flashback

"Oh? And who are you?"

"I'm her fiancè." I say, walking towards him, grabbing his hand realising his hand from Billie.

"Fiancè huh?"

I throw Billie over my shoulder carrying her away from the man. I heard the footsteps charging behind me. He had a knife this time, my eyes widen. I immediately grab the knife before it hit my stomach.

I can feel the sting from my hand starts to get worse "hurt isn't it?!" I twisted his hand with my bloody hand, and him kneeling down. With the level his in, I kick him in the head hard, knocking him out.

I look at my hand, with the wound still sprouting blood. I'm I really risk my life for this girl?

"Troublemaker." I whispered under my breath, carrying Billie back to her- our house.

Flashback end

I cringe at the memories, not wanting to remember that again.

I look at the time it's 12 o'clock. Her mom said it's usually the time where the teac-

The door open with Billie have an handful of books. Homeschooled, right...I forgot.

"Well teach?"

She said in an annoyed voice waiting for me to get started.

Timeskip~

Finish teaching Billie even though she was on her phone for the whole hour and didn't understand what I said. Does all teacher feel this way?

The front door opening making me turn my head around to see it was. It was a ginger haired guy with a nice beard. That's her brother I think.

"Hey Bil, I'm guessing this your fiancè right?"

Billie nodded not taking her eye off her phone. "Hi there I'm Finneas, Billie's brother." He gave me a bro hug, I can hear him cracking from the back. I guess he knew that this is fake.

"Keep up the acting, if you fall for her I have no problem girl. You two make a good couple." He whispered into my ears, giggling to himself.

"What the f- heck are you laughing at Finneas?"

"Wow sis, can't curse this time now Huh?" He say in a mocking tone. Billie rolled her eyes, taking her attention back to her phone.

"Oh yeah Bil, we still didn't finish your song 'copycat' you wanna finish that today?"

"Yeah sure, I'm dying to finish that song."

"Cool, Bright, your coming with us."

"What? Why?"

"Cause he's your fiancè, it's normal to know what your doing all day." Why does he have to say he's that way?

"His fiancè, not my guard dog. His not coming with us!"

Timeskip

Here I am in the studio with Billie singing copycat. I'm starting to think she doesn't want me here anymore. Actually she doesn't even want me to be here.

"What do you think of your wife voice Huh?" Finneas nudge my arm playfully.

"She's not my wife Fin."

"Not yet."

"Stop teasing me already."

Billie's voice is actually pretty amazing. She doesn't need any autotune, her original voice is already amazing. Specially with those ocean eyes that can drown you with just one look.

"Keep daydreaming bro."

"Shut up."