Chapter 5

Bright's Pov

"Here we go."

I'm helping Billie to sit down on the couch. "I'm going to get some snacks ok." I said letting her know that I'm just going to the kitchen.

Billie just got out of the hospital a few hours ago. The doctor informed us that she sprained her ankle and won't able to perform for a few weeks.

Luckily she still be able to walk, but the doctor recommended for not to move around to much or else her ankle will not heal.

Thank god, atleast I won't be baby sitting her. Actually....I still be baby sitting most of the time though.

Forgive me mom but.....Fuck. I keep forgetting I'm the only one in her house.

"Bright..." I hear my name being called having me to peek out my head for me to respond with a "Hmm?"

"Can you get me some takis please." She ask while she's resting her ankle on the miniature glass table, while watching her favourite show.

"Sure.." going to one of the cabinet seeing a bags of takis and other chips simply laying in there.

Going to the living room, handing her a big bag of takis. "Bro." She smack my back in a playful manner while giggling, showing her pearly white teeth.

She doesn't really like to call me those pet names, specifically those like "honey" or "darling" those stuff make me cringe if ever someone call me that.

"Now remember, don't around that much ok?" I reminded her. She rolled her eyes, nodding in response.

She keep watching, laughing and giggling everytime, meanwhile, I'm sitting here not understanding a thing in the whole show.

I was slowly dozing off. Me, not knowing, slowly resting my head on Billie's shoulder. Falling into a deep slumber.

"Bright, wake up." I felt someone nudging me to wake up. Lifting up my eyes lids to see the sight of a blue haired woman.

"Carry me to our room quick, I'm also getting tired." She say while yawning. Looking outside the window seeing it's dark outside. Seeing the time reading it, it was 7:27 now.

I doze off for that long? Last time I checked, I slept at 3pm.

Me, being tired to carry her the normal way. Decided to just, scoop her off her feet with yelping in surprise. She held on to my neck just incase of she fell off my hand.

I'm petty sure I'm carrying my wife.....ew.

Walking upstairs, taking each steps fast but careful, not wanting to be like Billie. I can feel she had her eyes on me the whole time, I'm not blaming her though.

Damn, she's not even that heavy.

Opening the door with my foot, kicking it open wanting for myself to be toss on the bed fast.

I carefully place Billie on her side, while I go around to mine. Once my head hit the soft and comfy pillow. My eyes instantly shut.

Billie's POV

Man, he's really tired huh?

I grab my phone my phone out of my pocket to keep me busy till my tired eyes are ready.

it's now 11pm and I'm still not sleeping at this time. I felt a hand slip in between my arm and waist pulling me close to his body.

Feeling blood rush up to my cheeks, still not getting use to his unusual behaviour.

Every night, Bright will unexpectedly hug me from behind my back. I've notice this every time we've slept, I should be getting use to this by now cause he's my fiancè, as my mother said.

Turning off my phone, placing it on the nightstand. Facing his direction seeing he's sleeping face with light snores being heard from him.

I hesitated wrap my arm around him. I only do this without him know. Me joining him on the slumber.