!!

shout out to ASTROHOMICIDE for giving me this idea🤍.
𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"girl fo real, niggas be trippin these days" i laughed on the phone with my bestie.
                      754-382-9273
*attachment*
                     𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗸 ?

a message came to my phone making a ding sound. i hesitantly pressed the banner . when the screen popped up, my jaw dropped.

it was a picture of video of jahseh fucking another bitch. i sat up quick ass hell on the side of the bed.             "j-jayda...i'll call you back" almost bursting into tears.

"babe is everything okay.."

i just hung up, i couldn't speak anymore. i watched the video over and over again. the camera was set up in the corner of the room, while the girl was riding him.

she flipped her hair over her shoulders tilting her head. and that's when i got a full look at her .

jayda ?

my phone slipped outta my hand and landed on the floor. not caring that it cracked, i grabbed my keys, and slippers running out the house.

i hopped in my car and drove to jayda's. when i got there i opened the door just walking in.

i slowly walked to her room, cracking open the door. she was laying on her stomach talking to jahseh on ft.

this dirty bitch .

i opened the door all the way looking at her. "when we gone link again daddy"

her saying that made my heart break. "ion know ma" he spoke.

"who dat behind you" she whipped her head around looking at me.

"amoura, i swear it's not what it looks like" she said. i scrunched up my face, hearing her say my name got me pissed even more. i snatched her phone.

"i gave my all to you nigga, i let you meet my family. you took my virginity, i made a future witchu. and this how you do me. you a dirty dick ass nigga, when i'm done beating her ass you can come get cho shit from MY house" i hung up the phone throwing it at a wall.

she backed up to her head board shaking. "you were my best friend since pre-k. we accomplished so much togetha. why....you sat in my face, this whole time while you was fucking my nigga"

i punched her in the nose making her grab it. blood leaked out but i didn't care. i neva thought i'd hurt her like this.

i drug her from the bed and started stomping everywhere on her body. i punched and kicked repeatedly until she was unconscious. when i was done i walked out going back home.

i saw jahseh's car pulling in as i was getting out. "baby lis.." he pleaded before i cut him off.

"dont baby me, you came home, kissed me, fucked me and everything, while sexing my bsf. do you know how much that mean to me..i wanted a family with you. i wanted to get married, i wanted to give you the world. and you go and fuck my friend"

"yeah we done, getcho shit and leave. NOW" i growled with tears falling down my cheeks. he kissed me and i did nothing but stand there.

"you think kissing me was gone make it better. well you fucking thought"

"babe please" i turned around and walked back in my home. he got he shit and left. but not without saying something. "i love you" i scoffed, watching him open and close the door.

that was 3 years ago, and now i'm doing better. i'm a doctor and model. i have my own home i'm Cali .

i haven't spoke with jayda since then, she's been trying to contact me but i'd block her.

i'm still single, but i might wanna go gay. depends.

i was walking my dog with my headphones in, when i bumped into a hard figure. it was stokeley, jahsehs friend.

"stokeyyyy" i yelled jumping into his arms. we chatted for some time when someone else came over.

i didn't look until they said my name. "amoura" i turned around to be met with the one and only, jahseh .

i stared in shock, he really did clean himself up. he had grey dreads with shaved eyebrows.

i forgave, but i will never forget .

he hugged me tightly while stokey smiled. "hey jah" i said softly. we exchanged numbers and went our ways.

later on that night, a knock came to my door, i looked through the peephole before answering.

it was jahseh, ion know how he got my location, but before i could say something he kissed me.

i led us to the bedroom and shut the door. he pushed me on the bed, taking off my robe and panties. he slurped me until i came.

he pulled himself out of his pants and rammed into me. i screamed out in pain and pleasure since i haven't had any dick in some time.

he choked me, leaning down kissing me and leaving hickeys on my neck and chest.

he slowed his pace, going deep making me feel everything.

"mmm fuck jahseh....baby" i was in so much euphoria. it felt sooo good.

i really miss this.

he put me on all fours sliding back in.  plunging in and out of me at a fast and hard pace. "fuck slow downnnn" i whined. i guess that gave him motivation to speed up.

he rubbed my clit from behind, gripping my hips. i threw my head down on the pillow and bit down.

tears rolled down my face, and since i had makeup on i knew it was finna be ruined. he spread my cheeks going deeper than i neva thought he could .

"ouuuuuu fuck" i hissed. he was hitting the right spot. i came right then and there. he kept going, moaning in my ear. his lip tucked between his teeth, and face scrunched up.

"fuck i'm finna nut" he muttered. he slowed down spilling in me. "mmmm fuck" he groaned. i hissed as he pulled outta me, my pussy being sore.

i fell on the bed as his kids oozed outta me.