!!

𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i was taking my necessities out of my locker, when the infamous Jahseh Onfroy walked up.

"wassup mamas." he smirked looking my up and down. who the hell is he even talking to?

"uhh, can i help you?" i said looking around. "yeah. i seen you walking around here, wass yo name?"

"......florence. why all of a sudden you wanna speak to me? i've been here for sometime now. is this a prank or sum?" i said suspiciously.

i've been enrolled in this school since 10th grade. we seen each other multiple times. this smelled kinda funky to me.

i took a look around & seen no one watching us. "nah babygirl, but wass yo number?" this nigga think he slick.

i rolled my eyes giving up my unlocked phone, "and hurry up, ion wanna be late." i seethed.

after, he gave me my phone. as i started walking to my class, he smacked my booty making me jump.

"don't make report yo ass for sexual assault." i smirked.

later...

𝙅𝙖𝙝𝙨𝙚𝙝 𝙥𝙤𝙫

after i got florence number, i walked up to the crew. as we call it, Members Only.

"ayeeee vro, we saw you talking to ole girl ova there. what's up wit y'all?" coolie asked.

"damn nigga, fuck is y'all some damn owls." we laughed.

"she fine asf, and she got fat in alllll the right places. her titties sit up nice in that crop top. and her ass fat in them biker shorts." i said smiling thinking about me ramming in her guts.

"but aye jah, i got a bet for you tho. if you can smash before sunday... i'll give you a grand." he side smiled.

"bet nigga, you know how i am bout money. watch."

after school...

𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙫

it was the last period of the day and i was ready to get outta this hell hole. it's like when you want the class to end, it takes longer.

i packed up all of my shit and the bell rung as i finished up. i hurried out of the school starting to walk home.

but before i could get on the side walk, Mr. Onfroy came up smiling. "oh my goshhh jahseh, what do you want?"

"lemme take you to my place wit my homies real quick. they got girls you can talk to."

i really didn't wanna go home cause of my mama, so i agreed to go. he walked me to his car and we pulled out of the parking lot.

"dont try no funny shit nigga." i warned.

we pulled up to this big ass home that i know i could never afford. "c'mon baby." i rolled my eyes at the pet name and got out.

later...

i was so fucking high. we all drunk Hennessy, but not without stokeley arguing about how it was his drink.