!!

𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗮

𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗮

i slipped on my halloween costume getting ready for the party. "uht uht , take that off luna." i turned to see my brother mugging me.

"why? what's the problem?" he gave me a retarted look stepping closer. "because...it's showing too much. i don't need niggas looking at chu all types of ways."

"i have on a nurse costume with heels. there's barely anything showing." i figured he was jus being over protective and ignored him. i'm an adult i know how to control and handle myself. i heard the door shut and sighed trying to finish getting ready.

i grabbed my keys and other things heading out my room door. "c'mon jah." i called opening the front door holding it for him.

he thanked me then we headed out.

this whole night , jah had been following me around. i couldn't even talk to people with out him staring at me or coming to ruin the vibe. i was about ready to go. until i didn't see him in my sight anymore.

i hurried and grab a drink gulping down. i downed more and more cups until i couldn't stand up.

i took a glance around the party locking my eyes on my brother talking to a girl. i smiled and stumbled over grabbing onto anything that held me up. when i got to them , i grabbed jahseh's arm and watched as the girl politely walked away.

"heyyyyyy." i slurred. he rolled his eyes holding me up more. "how many drinks did you have?" i ignored his question laying my head on his chest. "i'm tiredddd." i felt him pick me up and walk around the house. often , he'd stop and talk to people but continue on.

about 5 minutes later after being carried , i was in the comfort of a king size bed. i seen jah about to walk out , but called for him back.

"c-can you cuddle with me?" i burped. "yeah sure."

he climbed into bed getting close but not that close. i took it upon me to get closer and put my leg over his. he flinched at the action but slowly relaxed.

i settled my hands on his bare waist and guided my hands along his torso. "hey chill , we can't do this."

i pouted giving him my puppy dog eyes. "whyyy? i'm h-hornyyy." i whined. "luna....no."

i got up sitting in his lap. "what did i say?" he was going to sit up but i pushed him back down leaving him shocked.

i rocked my hips back and forth gaining pleasure. "i said...i was horny."

i dug in his jeans rubbing him , feeling him get hard. "f-fuck , s-stop." i knew he didn't want it to stop so i carried on. i kiss down his neck ,  to his chest , then down to his v-line. i looked up at him from under the covers seeing him bite his lip.

see , i knew he didn't want it to stop.

i pulled him out and kissed the tip. he fondled with my hair pushing my head down. i sucked while playing with his balls hearing him groan.

"mm , just like that baby." i sensed him jerk as his nut filled up my mouth. some spilling to the sides.

i swallowed and sat up hovering over him. while i moved my panties to the side , his dick sat big and tall.

i moved my legs to get comfortable and slid down slowly. i let out a quiet but audible moan. he held my waist and started penetrating from under. my mouth fell agape not having the breath and voice to moan.

i held myself up on his chest bouncing. "fuck , fuck , fuck. daddyyy!" i screamed.

"pussy.so.fucking.good." he muttered closing his eyes. i look down at our lower half watching his dick come in and out with my cream on it. now that was a sight to see.

i slowed him down and got off going into doggy position. he took notice  and kneeled behind me grabbing my waist sliding back in.

i arched my back to the fullest and grabbed onto another pillow.

𝗝𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗲𝗵

i don't know why the fuck i'm doing this , but we already into it. i know i told her to stop , but in reality i didn't want her to.

this my sister and shit , but this pussy TOO good to go to waste. i was beating her shit from the back , when i heard a knock at the door. i was gonna ask who was it but luna had moaned loud. so i pushed her face in the pillow and slammed into her faster.

"hol up , im getting dressed. who is it?"

"aye aye ayeeee." i automatically knew who that was.... my nigga stokeley. "aye it's me nigga , open up."

"hold on."

"nigga i seen that dick before , it's nun new." i laughed during the strokes. "ight vro , give me a minute."

she came for the last time and i gave her one good last , long stroke into her core. as soon as i pulled out she collapsed on the bed. i shook my head and quickly got dressed. but before i opened the door i covered her up with a plain sheet.

i met stokes outside and we talked for a while. when i checked the time it was almost 3 , so i decided to get her home.

"aye vruh , i'm finna bounce." i shook him up and fixed luna putting her in the car and driving home.

i hope she remembers all this tomorrow...