therapist.

𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺

*knock knock*

i fixed my glasses and looked up trying to seem professional.

"come inn." i answered. the large wooden doors opened and my secretary's head popped in. "you're 3:00 appointment is here Ms. White."

"send em' in." she closed back the door and it opened again to the young man i've been helping for some time.

"well hello Mr. Onfroy." i smiled.

when he first came here , he didn't speak , smile , or even move. he just ... stared. now a few months later , he's doing better than ever. talking, smiling , laughing , and also moving around a lot.

"hey beautiful." he smirked. that did something to me. i didn't let it get to my head , he's been flirting ever since he started opening up to me.

"how have you been?" i replied watching him sit on the long soft sofa. "good but today i'm not."

my face dropped. "tell me what's wrong." i grabbed my journal and pen getting ready for the load.

"me and my mother got into it and she said that i should've been aborted when she had the chance. me and stokeley aren't friends no more seeing , someone convinced him he was only my side assistant and not a rapper or friend. and i recently found out my girlfriend cheated on me."

he sighed after letting that all out. i wrote all of that down and looked him in the eyes. "maybe what you need to do is isolate yourself from everyone if you need to. they're dragging you down jah."

"and if you need a place to stay or a person to talk to , i'm here." he smiled showing all of his teeth.

"i know Ms. white , you've always been here for me."

"you can call me salem , no need for the white , it makes ms feel old."

he laughed making me smile.

i don't know ... just something about his laugh , this shining teeth , his posture , it makes me-

"salem .. salem..! SALEM."

i jumped getting out of the trance. "yes." gulped. "my session is almost over , is there anything else you want to talk about."

i shook my head. he was about to get up until i stopped him. "i'm going  to make your session longer."

i called up front and told the secretary to cancel my appointments until later.

i got up from my seat and kneeled in front of him. "lemme wash all this stress from you okay?" he nodded confusingly.

i unbuttoned his pants and pulled it out gasping. damn his shit was big.

i licked from the base to the tip watching as his mouth opened and head flew back.

i let it slide into my mouth and slowly went down making my nose touch his torso. "fuck." he mumbled. i licked around the tip , sticking my tongue in the slit while jacking off the rest. "mmm fuck i'm bout to-." i cut him off  bobbing my head faster down his shaft and let his nut spill into my mouth.

he laid back defeated but i wasn't done. i'm glad i wore my skirt today cause all i had to do was pull my panties to the side.

i slid down his shaft , biting my lip to the feeling. i bounced up and down as he grabbed my throat and pulled me closer , kissing me. i moaned in his mouth putting my head back.

he took this as a chance to grabbed my waist and pound me from under. "OHHH FUCK." i screamed. his balls slapped my ass cheeks as his body collided with mine every time.

once he hit my g-spot i squirted everywhere. he kept going until he nutted in me. he slipped me off and flipped me over on the couch to where my top half was hanging off.

as he arched my back , he put one leg on the couch and lined it up. i knew he was about pound my shit.

he rammed into me , fucking me at a fast pace. i grabbed onto the side of the couch for grip.

"fuck salem."

even when he moans he sound perfect. he smacked my ass liking the fact it clapped back. "you gon give this pussy away? hm?" he taunted.

"no baby - fuck!"

"this pussy to good to go to waste." he grunted. i was so close to cuming and he hit one specific spot setting me off.

"mmmm yesss! right there , right there !"

"right here?" he hit one good time again and i busted. "ahhh fuck." he moaned filling me up again. i jerked as he pulled out and collapsed on the couch. he got dressed and kissed my forehead.

"text me yo address , i want more." i tiredly nodded and heard the door shut. "Ms. White ? Ms. White. are you okay in there?" i heard coming from the phone.

my eyes bucked open and i remembered... i didn't hang up ..