Chapter 3

Emily's POV.

I woke up with the sound of alarm, 7:30 am. I've got plenty of time to ready. I quickly got my towel and went to take a warm, long shower. Washed my hair from my vanilla shampoo and conditioner. After shower I brushed my teeth and dressed in ny professional attire. It's a light blue, crisp shirt with black pencil skirt. I brushed my hair and tied it into a perfect bun. I put on some mascara and eyeliner and a lip balm. Wore my black pumps and head out with my documents.

I'm kind of nervous today. I got my coffee from nearby cafe and called a cab.

"Where to, miss?" The driver asked.

"Williams company" I replied calmly.

After twenty minutes I got out of the cab, paid the fare and now entering this huge building. The whole building is made of glass. Wow!

I walked in and the company itself was so breathtakingly beautiful. Everything was so elegant, everything screamed money.

I went towards the reception.

"Hello, I'm Emily parker I've got appointment for job" I said

The receptionist was glaring me like I was some crap.

"Hmm, 7:28 am right on time. Go towards the elevator, 27th floor." She said boredly.

Not wasting any more time I head towards the elevator pressed the button 27, waiting for the elevator to stop.

Ding!

Shit I'm nervous. My palms are sweating from nervousness.

I knocked the door calmly. No response, I was about to knock again when a deep voice called "come in"

When I walked in I immediately held my breath. I had to admit, the office was definitely something.

And then my gaze shifted towards Mr. Williams. I expected him to be good looking but I never expected him to be one of those models straight from the magazine. His striking green eyes were gazing at me intensely. I squirmed uncomfortably under his gaze. His dark brown hair was styled in a messy yet clean look. His high cheekbones, beautiful lips, clenched jaw and toned chest.

Okay, I should probably stop myself from perving more and mentally slapped myself.

His cold eyes were burning holes into me. What's wrong with this man.

"Good morning Mr. Williams, I'm Emily parker I've got appointment for job." I said smilingly.

"Sit down" he said coldly.

I sat down in one of the leather arm Chair. I gave him my file. He took it, after reading it intensely. He looked up and clear his throat.

"Why do you want this job?" He asked

I cleared my throat and said "I'm going to be honest, I need money and I want experience from your company as your company is the second largest company of America. " I said calmly, I don't want to show him my nervousness.

He thought for a while then said "you'll be my personal assistant from now onwards. I expect you to know that I don't accept late work. I want my coffee on my desk burning hot everyday at 8 am. You will do whatever I want you to do. Millie will tell you everything . You may go now" he said raising his voice. Showing no emotion.

I nod and asked "when do I start sir?"

"From today, now go I want a coffee, Millie will tell you how I want coffee." He said not looking up fron his laptop.

I got out from his office and the girl with dark blonde hair approached me. She's a very good looking girl with brown eyes. She wore a black dress and red heel.