Chapter 2

Lucas William is the owner of Williams Company.  He is 25 year old. He is the CEO and arrogant playboy, who thinks he can get anything with the snap of his fingers, the thing is he can. He's the egoistical guy with the most handsome features. All women want him and all men envies him. He change his girlfriend every week.  He has never been in a serious relationship because he has some trust issues.

Lucas's POV.

I  was in my office, studying the contract when someone knocked the door.

"Come in" I said.

"Mr. Williams I'd like to inform you something you'd like." My detective said smilingly.

"It better be good." I said annoyingly.

"Oh it is good. I've got all the information about the girl you asked for. Here are the photographs." He passed me a packet.

I opened the packet and there's a beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. She has got blue eyes, pink cheeks and beautiful lips. Her long brown hair and the curves are jus to die for. She looks innocent , but no she could be fake bitch, she can't be innocent she's the daughter of the devil and I'll make sure to make her life miserable. I'm never going to forget what her father did to my family. I'll make her pay the cause.

"Her name is Emily, she's living in a motel, and searching for a job. She's alone here." O'Conner said.

"Make sure she doesn't get job anywhere but here. She'll be my personal assistant from now onwards." I ordered.

He nods and left.

Emily parker I'll make you regret for your father's sin. Oh this is going to be good. I thought.

*~*~*~*~*

Emily's POV.

It's been a week and a half and no response for a job. All my savings is almost finished. What am I gonna do now? When suddenly my phone rang. I quickly got up to pick up the phone. Its an unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, is this Emily Parker?" An unfamiliar female voice asked.

"Yes, who is this?"

"Oh, this is kiara from Williams Company. You have been appointed for personal assistant for Mr. Lucas Williams." She said.

"Oh my God, are you serious? Thankyou so much. When is the appointment?" I asked happily.

"Yes I'm serious, you appointment is tomorrow at sharp 8:30 am. Don't be late Mr. Williams won't appreciate late comers. Okay?"

"I won't be late I promise" I smiled and hung up the phone. Finally got an appointment.  I'm gonna make this right. No matter what.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day. And with the thoughts I set my alarm and drifted to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*

So the 2nd chapter guys. I'm sorry for the short story.