chapter 7: welcome to U.A. high

-unknown location-

"Master, is the Nomu ready?" A man said with light skin and messy light, pale hair (blue in the anime). His lips are chapped and dry, with a scar on his left side of his lips and a mole on his right. He has small red pupils and wrinkly eyelids with a scar on his right eye. He also has a hand that somehow is being held on his face. His name is shigaraki tomura, he stared blankly at the black tv screen with a phone icon in it. Indicating a phone call was in progress.

"Within due time, shigaraki. Do you know how annoying it is to simply make one. You'll be receiving your Nomu in a few weeks. That's when you can commence with the plan your so eager about." A man said with a deep husky voice.

"H-How do you know about m-my plan, master?" Shigaraki asked as a chuckle could be heard through the screen. Shigaraki was confused until someone spoke up behind shigaraki.

"That'll be me tomura." Kurogiri said. Kurogiri's entire body is made out of dark purple mist, save for his eyes, which are glowing yellow. He normally wears a very elegant suit with a tie and has a metal brace that goes from around his collarbone to just below his eyes. Shigaraki glared at kurogiri before sighing.

"So do tell, shigaraki. What is this plan of yours?" The man over the phone asked. Shigaraki began scratching his neck as he opened his mouth from under his hand mask. Before he began speaking, the door to the bar was banged opened and you could see a hooded figure entering, breathing heavily. As he looked up at the surprised shigaraki and kurogiri, his dark crimson eyes glowed a little before dimming. He controlled his breathing before walking to a seat and sitting down.

"And who the hell are you!?" Shigaraki questioned as he removed his hand from his neck and pointed towards the mysterious hooded figure. The mystery man looked up and chuckled.

"So your shigaraki. How pitiful." The mystery man began laughing out loud instead of lightly chuckling. This caused shigaraki to get pissed off as he charged the mystery man. He reached his own left hand to the mystery man's head only for the man to disappear. This caused shigaraki to use his quirk on the chair, Causing it to turn into dust.

"Your slow, but I don't feel like fighting." The mystery man said as he appeared sitting on the stool near kurogiri who was cleaning a cup. Not really caring what was going on.

"So your the new recruit... It seems." The mystery man nodded as he removed his mask and took a sip of the drink kurogiri gave him.

"Ah, so he has arrive. Good, good. Kurogiri, you know what must be done. Once finished, immediately contact me. Shigaraki, this will be your new teammate until further notice. Now behave, and try not to kill him. Understand?" The man asked.

"Y-Yes, master." Shigaraki hesitantly answered. That's when the TV that once held a green colored phone icon on it, soon glimpse red before turning completely black.

"New, recruit. Please come this way. We have some things to sort out before we can allow you to a part of the league. If that is fine with you?" Kurogiri asked as he slightly glanced at the mysterious man before opening up a portal to an unknown location.

"We do not have time to waste." Kurogiri waited patiently beside the portal as the mysterious man sighed and walked through.

"Kurogiri, can we really trust him?" Shigaraki said as he sat on his stool which was located near the wall and the tv. For a brief second, silence was filling the air. But was soon broken as kurogiri replied.

"I do not know. All I know is that master recommended him. Saying how "he's only one piece of the five piece puzzle" so we can only guess that this mysterious man, is only the beginning of recruits we'll be having. And from what master has explained to me. The other four are either equal or greater in terms of strength." Kurogiri awaited shigaraki's response as he began thinking while aswell scratching his scarred neck.