izuku's quirk (reupload)

~hey guys, ik I Haven't posted a chapter for this story in a while but I haven't been in the mood to do so. So I decided to re-read my stories to at least try and get back into the mood of writing but nothing is working so I'm just gonna fix up explaining izuku's quirk since I felt like I did a terrible job at explaining his quirks~

~the first quirk izuku gained was heal. Just like what it says, he heals up his body or anyone he chooses. If him or someone else loses body parts then with this quirk, it regenerates after a few hours. Cuts and bruises are gone like that. Deep cuts like from blades or stab wounds leave scars and can't be healed. So imagine all the scars on his body~

~second quirk izuku gained was super human. This quirk allows him him to, you guess it, have super human abilities. He jumps higher, runs faster and is stronger then any average human being. That's just all to it~

~the third quirk izuku gained was the man's quirk, tracker. It allows him to track any body he uses it on. So no matter how fast his opponent is going, he can easily track him as if it's a sixth sense in his body. If his opponent goes invisible, he can track them. Also it allows him to have better detective skills than any original detective. So if theirs a killer, well you better watch out for detective izuku here~

~the fourth quirk izuku gained was Eraserhead's quirk. If you know what his quirk does then cool. I'll explain what izuku can do instead. Izuku can now erase multiple quirks from a range of two to five. He doesn't need to keep his eyes open to have the quirk in affect or needs to look at target. He could look at target if the said target was farther then 2klm long. If target is within 2klm, then their quirks are automatically erased. Imagine how Eraserhead must feel~

~the fifth quirk izuku gained was all might's quirk, ofa. Now I had to make some changes to it since well it made no sense when I previously explained it. Like for example me saying that 100% is 10% and all of the bullshit. So I decided to change it. Ofa is just like the original, no 1000% is 100% bullshit, instead izuku masters 100% automatically and can go farther upto 200 or 300%. Shit possibly 1000000% maybe. Who knows, that's for izuku to find out and you to wait patiently~

~the sixth quirk izuku gained was katsuki quirk. All that happened was the damage was increased. Tell me what you want to add to this quirk if anything. You know you guys can help me with these "upgrades" to quirks izuku copied, right~

~the seventh quirk izuku gained was ectoplasm's quirk, clones. Once again nothing special, the only special thing about it is that it requires his spit to hit a solid for the quirk to actually activate. so imagine him spitting all over your floor, your getting mad and getting ready to beat his ass only for fourty izuku's to appear with half the original strength of izuku, including quirks~

~izuku's eight quirk is cementoss's quirk, cement. I don't really know what to change so all that happened was that izuku has absolute control over cement or other materials similar to cement. Is it material or minerals?~

~the ninth quirk izuku gained was Midnight's quirk, dhsjdndjo. I don't know the name and I don't feel like searching it up so if you guys know the name tell me. I'll change it later. The things that changed for this quirk is the odor is stronger, the sleep duration is longer and the effect is immediate. I dunno~

~the tenth quirk izuku gained was Snipes quirk, snipe I think the name was, or was it hone. Whatever. Anyway, whatever izuku throws, he can make it go a certain direction or follow a certain person till contact. Now fused with tracker and ofa, whatever izuku throws will now be faster and stronger then a bullet, shit even a train if he wanted~

~the eleventh quirk izuku gained was teleport. Izuku can teleport to places that he can physically see. It's not like normal teleport where you teleport to a location you've been before or know of but you teleport a few hundred or thousand meters in front you. Since the original quirk has a five second temporary body freeze, izuku is only paralyzed for a second.~

~the twelfth quirk izuku gained was overhaul's quirk, overhaul. Now I don't know to much about this quirk, but I do know with his left hand he can materialize thing, reshape them and with his right. Destroy. It can be on any living or non-living thing. I don't know what to change about this so I'll say, immediate affect. Now that I think about it, couldn't overhaul be the perfect torturer. Since you know he can kill and revive people, right. Couldn't he just kill the person multiple times to make them talk?~

~finnaly, the thirteenth quirk izuku gained was eri's quirk, rewind. There's not much information on her quirk but I know this. She can rewind anyone's state of being and even the age to a simple sperm and egg cell or even possibly an atom. But for izuku he has absolute control where as to the point where he can see all the information of that person before he either died or got sick. He can even reverse any sickness to the point where it never even entered the body. My boy izuku ain't getting sick no time soon. I'm pretty sure there's more to it but that all depends on the author of Boku no hero academia~

~so that's the reupload to "izuku's quirks". I don't know when I'll upload. I'm sorry but I haven't been in the mood to write yet. But I swear I'll try and make a chapter some day before the month is over. I'll try my hardest too. So I hope you enjoyed the changes I made, and see ya next chapt~

~update~

~the fourteenth quirk izuku gained is called black tendrils, a rip off of black whip. now originally it was called black whip but I changed it since I believed copying a quirk like ofa doesn't give you it's full capabilities like getting quirks from souls that are forever trapped within this quirk, like bitch move on with your life~