chapter 4: FAMILY (edited)

"so are you guys ready. Since we have a new member in our little group. Why don't we celebrate Christmas. Luckily it's around the corner." Nezu said as he stood upon his desk table. He was accompanied by Eraserhead and all might who volunteered to take care of our subject izuku.

"Meh, why not. We might as well introduce him to the holidays since he probably never heard or done it before." Eraserhead said as he flinched when he heard the door open.

"What holiday we celebrating. Christmas right?" Izuku asked as he entered and took a seat. He placed his feet on top of the table and leaned back in his chair.

"Yes izuku. You are correct. We are celebrating Christmas. Now do you know what Christmas is and it's purpose?" Izuku just replied with a shrug.

"Isn't it some shit where you guys just give presents to each other and whatnot?" Izuku explained as the two teachers and principal stared at izuku intensely.

"Not bad runt. But not correct. To be honest. I don't know the true purpose of Christmas but it's there to, like you said, give each other present but also thanks. It's just a reward day basically." Eraserhead explained as he glanced at nezu who smiled and nodded.

"Alright then, let's make a party for everyone in U.A!! How bout that!?" Nezu said as izuku just froze hearing party.

"Can we n-not d-do a p-party? Can we l-l-like do s-something else. Please." The three grown ups smirked. Seeing there chance to finally get back at izuku for all the embarrassments they had to undergo ever since they met him. Now that they know he doesn't like party's and big crowds.

"Should we invite the whole school then?" Nezu said as he sat on his table and took a sip of his coffee that just appeared in front of him out of nowhere.

"We should probably calm down. Or we may lose a limb or two and the building for gods sake." All might said as he wasn't smiling like how he usually does.

"Huh, so this matter with izuku is very serious for the legendary, Mr.smile alot number one hero to not smile? That's shocking." All might just shook his head. He only said this to warn them, for his safety and everyone else.

"Basically what the number one hero is trying to say is that he wants me to blow up this whole building if this party does happen. Right all might?" Izuku asked as he forced a smile and patted all might's back softly but yet hard at the same time.

"Y-Yes young midoriya. That's just what I meant. Hahahaha." All might said nervously as he did his all might chuckle.

"Anyway, please can we not do this party. Matter a fact, do what you want. I'm not gonna be here to celebrate with you guys anyway. So yeah, merry Christmas you guys and see ya." After that izuku just dissapeared. he then reappeared in front of a house that was colored green and red. Izuku then walked through the door and closed and locked it.

"I'm home!" Izuku yelled as he plumped himself onto the couch. He stared at the blank screen TV before sighing and closing his eyes. But before he could fall asleep he felt a small tremor. He opened his left eye and looked around. He felt another tremor, but this time it was three times stronger then the first, Causing the building to shake. Dust flowing from the ceiling to the floor.

"The hell?" Izuku got up and looked out the window to see two heros with a little girl and one man with a plague doctor mask on, crouching and his left hand placed on the floor. From what izuku could tell, he was the cause of the tremors and the destruction so far. Basically there were spikes with dead bodies on them, over fifteen or twenty at most.

"Get the fuck back here with that girl!!!" The man that was once crouching yelled as he swiped his hands upwards, causing a major Spike to come forth and at racing speeds. Impaling both heroes but leaving the girl unscathed as the hero who was holding the girl arms went limp, causing the girl to fall.